Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The devil works hard on here today, I’ll not be allowing him to tit on me tho thanks girls. As you were ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not quite sure what I’ve walked back into here but it’s certainly brightened up my day! 😂 thanks ladies!

P.S no matter much money anyone pays me and as much as I love Jack he is not shitting on me ever! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
that grealish rebecca page has posted a pap video from jack and sashas holiday last year and he’s lay like really awkwardly sideways… it does NOT look comfortable 😂

cmonnn give us some shirtless pics

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that grealish rebecca page has posted a pap video from jack and sashas holiday last year and he’s lay like really awkwardly sideways… it does NOT look comfortable 😂

It looks like he's trying to take up all the space so Sasha can't lie next to him 😂 or else like he's saving her seat, because of the very real danger she goes elsewhere for a few mins and someone else spies their chance to get next to him.

Have been reading the past few pages with interest. Afraid it's a no from me to the shitting. Sorry, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

i have thoughts about this video-the way he’s lying sideways-if I was sash I’d be touching him or putting my legs on his etc as it’s just so inviting but she is doing everything not to touch him-it’s weird!

Reactions: 3
i have thoughts about this video-the way he’s lying sideways-if I was sash I’d be touching him or putting my legs on his etc as it’s just so inviting but she is doing everything not to touch him-it’s weird!
Yes, exactly!

He's in her space. It's an invitation to touch him, even if it's just to move him out of her way.

Reactions: 2
It's how her feet does touch him but then he moves right away for me 🤣.

Wow, today has been interesting... some thread this, I honestly can't stop laughing.
Saw that pink hoodie pic last night and just about collapsed, he's beautiful.

Carry on people. ❤

An awful conundrum... Would you rather suck his toes or have him tit on you?
I don’t have a toe fetish but I’d have no issues sucking his toes. Goes without saying I’d rather suck his 🍆 but as an overweight 40 something I’d happily take whatever was offered.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never thought thought I'd say this, but I wish Josh Denzel or another professional hanger on was there with him.

There'd be looooads of content from the beg friend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean you say that but do you not remember that minging toe in Sasha’s story…

That being said… being shat on. It’s a big task I don’t think I’d personally be able to undertake.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.