Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my real life I have zero desire to go to Dubai. But I would make the journey to see holiday Jack in pink tops, hanging about beach clubs in his Gucci shorts with floppy hair😎✌🌊ygm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
didn’t someone say it was sashas mums birthday at the end of the month?

maybe that was his excuse - she needs to stay at home and stay with her mum whilst he’s on holiday
Yeah she’s just posted on her story. It’s her moms birthday today so ‘maybe’ she hasn’t gone. 🤷🏻‍♀️

ughh all this is making me wanna go on holiday 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah she’s just posted on her story. It’s her moms birthday today so maybe she hasn’t gone. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's really inconvenient of her to not show her nails properly so I can see if the pictures are recent or not 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean just because it’s her mums birthday doesn’t necessarily mean she’s missed a holiday for it.
My dad had sepsis in hospital once and I had a holiday to Zante booked and I still went 😂

Edit: he was fine btw. I just re read that and realised I sounded like a right hole 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean just because it’s her mums birthday doesn’t necessarily mean she’s missed a holiday for it.
My dad had sepsis in hospital once and I had a holiday to Zante booked and I still went 😂

Edit: he was fine btw. I just re read that and realised I sounded like a right hole 🤦🏼‍♀️
Out. We don't need to hear that here.

We need to hear she's still in England while jacks in dubai getting naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Me walking back into this thread after all the posts about people literally shitting on each other

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also the picture that Sasha posted with her mum has cracked me up. I thought her mum had like Brian May hair but it’s her black fluffy sleeve 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Out. We don't need to hear that here.

We need to hear she's still in England while jacks in dubai getting naked.
I don't mind if she goes so long as she pans to a naked jack when showing the skyline and sunset on her stories

Reactions: 5
I don't mind if she goes so long as she pans to a naked jack when showing the skyline and sunset on her stories
This is the only way she's gonna get more followers. Showing naked jack. And I need to see it. As well as him in the shower, in the bath, looking in a mirror naked, watching TV naked, naked on the balcony, naked having a tit.

Did I mention jack naked.

Sorry got distracted about naked jqck. What was we talking about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the only way she's gonna get more followers. Showing naked jack. And I need to see it. As well as him in the shower, in the bath, looking in a mirror naked, watching TV naked, naked on the balcony, naked having a tit.

Did I mention jack naked.

Sorry got distracted about naked jqck. What was we talking about 🤣
😭

He definitley talks all his clothes off when he has a poo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m actually fuming that my husband left his job in Dubai at this point because I would 100% be paying him a surprise visit this week .. feel like divorcing him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Me walking back into this thread after all the posts about people literally shitting on each other
I love that our conversations are so diverse 🤣🤣 something for everyone here. Except for the one who came in the other day to declare they didn't think he was much to look at 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah she’s just posted on her story. It’s her moms birthday today so ‘maybe’ she hasn’t gone. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Come on Sash hun, give us something! some of us have real jobs that we are almost definitely going to get the sack from if we spend another day tomorrow constantly refreshing and waiting for you to post a bleeping poolside pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.