Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello!

Sorry it's another one of mine! I couldn't help myself!

What a thread name to come back to guys! ❤🙌
You've come home 💙

And you have a new fic! I didn't know! That will be a treat for me later, currently catching up on others.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely hate to humble brag but I feel so blessed and grateful to have seen that sweet, peachy sun-lit VPL in real life again today, what a bleeping joke of a man 🥺 with the added bonus of JS5 and his floppy curls 😍 (didn’t take any pictures sorry as can’t multitask)

new thread tax:
E3225CF5-DFB3-4C8B-8EE1-54028BD32501.jpeg
FC9CFB4A-0168-49D9-BD9D-F00DDD012F9E.jpeg
B88EFC64-F7F9-461C-8413-FD459D2AAD7C.jpeg
40EC2DFD-2D0E-40B7-A02E-982CD34CEDAE.jpeg

and a bonus extra hard nipple moment (WHY SO HARD 😩😩 💦:)
8C8E52EA-271F-4947-AB17-D16115D2775E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely hate to humble brag but I feel so blessed and grateful to have seen that sweet, peachy sun-lit VPL in real life again today, what a bleeping joke of a man 🥺 with the added bonus of JS5 and his floppy curls 😍 (didn’t take any pictures sorry as can’t multitask)

new thread tax:
View attachment 991578View attachment 991580View attachment 991583View attachment 991588

View attachment 991589
That 3rd and 4th pic.... bleeping hell 💦💦💦💦

Reactions: 1

new thread tax:
View attachment 991578View attachment 991580View attachment 991583View attachment 991588

View attachment 991589
I lurve the cocky little tit look of number 4 😍 those famous fingers...could do some damage 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I swear to god I could get over the gorgeous face, jiggly arse/willy/balls and adorable personality if it wasn’t for those ridiculous abs. I can’t even look at them.
How has the man really got it all?! It’s sickening. Save some for the rest of us Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think he comes on here when he's had a tit day for some loving?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not him watching After Life.

I adore everything about this man. I’m an actual joke at this point

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.