Jack Grealish #27 2021 is over and come to a end, let’s see if in 2022 he can remember he has a girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they're all there, though I am surprised that Josh (and Kiera) have exercised some restraint in not posting any stories yet

Reactions: 3
If his family are there too, then it does show how connected the two families are. And also why it would be really hard to separate from that. I can't imagine my sisters going on a weekend away to celebrate my partner's dad's birthday!

Reactions: 7
if the families are that close that they holiday together it would be awkward af for him to leave her i think

Sasha dad obviously doesn’t give a tit what happens to her in my eyes if my partner behaved how Jack behaved his head would be on a stick

Reactions: 8
Do we think his family are there as well or just sashas?
i feel like jack wouldn’t make a family post without his family being there… if he doesn’t respect sasha that much i can’t see him caring too much about her parents either

Reactions: 3
Sasha dad obviously doesn’t give a tit what happens to her in my eyes if my partner behaved how Jack behaved his head would be on a stick
One time, when I was still living at home, a boyfriend came to pick me up for a trip away and he beebed his horn outside. My dad went out there and had a right go at him for not being respectful enough to come and knock on the door and see if I needed help with my suitcase. Can't imagine what he'd do if he'd actually cheated!

Reactions: 12
One time, when I was still living at home, a boyfriend came to pick me up for a trip away and he beebed his horn outside. My dad went out there and had a right go at him for not being respectful enough to come and knock on the door and see if I needed help with my suitcase. Can't imagine what he'd do if he'd actually cheated!
excAtly that Sasha dad obviously isn’t the protective type and just wants the money etc

Reactions: 1
My dad has literally never let a boyfriend of mine pay for anything for him - not a holiday, not a meal, not a drink. Gifts are okay, but if we're all doing something as a family then either everyone pays for themselves or my dad insists on paying for everyone.

I guess it'd probably be different if I was dating a millionaire, but still I can't imagine my dad being happy to accept hand-outs. Like, I think I'd struggle to convince him to let me pay off his mortgage if I was earning a load of money. A boyfriend would stand no chance.

Reactions: 9
Presumably this is an extended Christmas/NY celebration given how little time he was actually at home. I hope there is more nouveau rich catering for us to see.

I'm going to go against the grain and say I disagree with her parents being cast as the bad guys here. They can't stop Jack being a tit, cheating boyfriend - that's entirely on him. Sure, they need to support their daughter but maybe that is what they are doing by sticking by her questionable life choices. If she refuses to leave him, what are they meant to do, just never spend time together whilst he is there?

If anything, I don't understand how he can show his face around them. The man has no shame whatsoever.

(Yes I know this is a rave thread, he is still a babe, they might be money grabbing bastards etc etc)

Reactions: 11
I cannot wait until I’m free to unleash all my Sasha gossip. That girl is not innocent, she’s a typical only child. If it came out that jack fathered children with the entire tattle members crew, she’d continue pretending. Jack is her diamond and that girl ain’t letting go of that shiny thing for tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Presumably this is an extended Christmas/NY celebration given how little time he was actually at home. I hope there is more nouveau rich catering for us to see.

I'm going to go against the grain and say I disagree with her parents being cast as the bad guys here. They can't stop Jack being a tit, cheating boyfriend - that's entirely on him. Sure, they need to support their daughter but maybe that is what they are doing by sticking by her questionable life choices. If she refuses to leave him, what are they meant to do, just never spend time together whilst he is there?

If anything, I don't understand how he can show his face around them. The man has no shame whatsoever.

(Yes I know this is a rave thread, he is still a babe, they might be money grabbing bastards etc etc)
i dunno, i think if it was my daughter that he was publicly embarrassing i’d refuse to be anywhere near the bastard

I cannot wait until I’m free to unleash all my Sasha gossip. That girl is not innocent, she’s a typical only child. If it came out that jack fathered children with the entire tattle members crew, she’d continue pretending. Jack is her diamond and that girl ain’t letting go of that shiny thing for tit.
hun are you holding out on us???? unleash!!!

Reactions: 9

I get what you're saying. Jack's actions are on him alone.

I can understand her parents wanting to be in her life regardless of the state of her relationship or their personal feelings about it. We don't know what they've said to her in private etc. - for all we know they're very supportive of the idea of her doing whatever's best for her, including leaving him if she wants to.

It's just that if the rumours that he pays for everything are true, that rubs me up the wrong way. If a relative of mine was in a relationship with someone who was constantly cheating on them, then yeah I'd play nice for the family harmony and not kick up a fuss every time we were all together.

But I wouldn't be praising him all over social media, and I definitely wouldn't be accepting anything by way of personal favours from him.

Sasha gossip? 😯 Please unleash! Even just a little....

Reactions: 6
can we have a bit of vague gossip? feel like we’ve been dry for gossip since the whole emily thing

Reactions: 12
When is it that you’ll be able to spill? Just so I can book the day off work as don’t wanna miss this 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn’t we have all the Sasha gossip before when someone said she cheated on jack around the infamous Tenerife photo time

Reactions: 4
It’s not that juicy 😂 just that she isn’t the innocent cheated on gf she lives off. I hate hearing poor Sasha or people saying leave them alone. Sasha could easily be completely private and we wouldn’t know anything about their relationship. She puts out little snippets constantly.

Reactions: 7
tbf, if sasha was constantly cheating on him we’d have no idea because it’s not like anyone would post about it, so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ they could both be knee deep in other people

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.