Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I can understand it from a 20/21 year old, we were all dickheads at that age, but he really needs to grow up or he will fuck up his career

Reactions: 12

cornflower

VIP Member
Loving all these Christmas packages guys! 😍

tbf he could get me a box of Cadbury’s Heroes and a bottle of Ghost perfume for all I care as long as I get the D

anyway here’s some visual representations of me from now until 4th January, except the bottle is full of baileys

AF80B471-7B27-45DE-B372-E72C2610D4FA.jpeg
E79619E4-664F-470F-A184-6F48DE1CD7ED.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Happy New Year to everyone on this thread ✨🥂 Come a long way from basically forcing the wag thread to split off into a JG thread. Here’s to City signing a deal with Kappa for the 2022/23 premier league season so we can see more of Jack’s glorious thighs. 💙

• Heart

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Might take a walk by his brum house tomorrow but detour past his road, just to show the kids the Christmas lights of course

• Haha

L.rose98

Just woke up from a nap, having dreamt of Jack. I was with my parents in Spain and we went into an estate agency. My parents were discussing properties and I was sitting by the entrance looking out and I saw a group of guys hanging about and a few people go up to them with cameras. Then Jack appears in the doorway, drunk and looking for a toilet, I take my chance and ask him for a photo and we hug and he stinks of booze but he's very happy 🤣😍 and then I woke up. That's it that was the dream...🤪😆 Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I would like to retract my past comment about it would take 4 or 5 shots to have a go on KDB…no shots required….I think I love him🥰
Kev is lovely. Confident but also humble, sensible but also quietly hilarious, super-talented but also enormously hard-working.

He's the bloke you should be pursuing when you're too busy making eyes at Jack.

• Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
Nothing says Christmas like prawn cocktail served on an old wallpaper paste table. My god this is naff, they honestly haven't got an ounce of taste between them have they? He's sexy AF in that pic though

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
For all my Stonesy lovers in the house...

"Do they call it the beautiful game because you play it?" 😂

Couldn't get Jack on here, obviously. Wouldn't understand what was going on, would try to shag her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
tabloids make loads of shite up for clicks. just think it’s hilarious how she’s okay with stories about her boyfriend humiliating her on the regular and cheating on her but it’s over the line to say she’s gorging on junk food
Idk I think these stories would piss me off even more than the cheating ones. Making her sound like she's binge eating/drinking is pretty inflammatory, can be damaging for her work and also a pretty big piss take for people who do actually have problems with alcohol or an eating disorder.

This headline from the DM makes it sound like she's just announced she's signing up to AA
"Jack Grealish's girlfriend Sasha Attwood reveals she has been 'drinking too much"

• Sick

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
For me drunk Leeds Fest Jack is an underrated highlight of the year, love this vid, his innoncent smile at the end and the stupid bucket hat

Also drunk braid Jack

And him holding a pen which would normally give me the ick for any men in the world

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Phil just posted this to his story
I still can't work out if they're good or bad for each other, maybe a bit of both, but their friendship makes me strangely emotional. I think they just get each other, and I really hope it grows into something really special on the pitch.

cornflower

VIP Member
As we are approaching the end of 2021.....what are your favourite Jack moments/photos from this year.

I can think of few from this thread - Euros Jack :love:, the City medical, Mykonos, the spontaneous Leeds fest appearance..

Here a few of my favourite photos:

View attachment 952095View attachment 952096View attachment 952098View attachment 952099View attachment 952101View attachment 952103View attachment 952104View attachment 952107
Those first and last photos in particular are just :love: Croatia Jack is peak Jack for me.

when this thread was first made and it was just like a fucking confession booth of us all like I’VE FOUND MY PEOPLE 😂

mine are:

the moment I first laid eyes on this beautiful fuckboy
F45509EC-C32B-41B8-B2F1-6E4F38FB76AE.jpeg

self-explanatory
D9DA1B40-510F-4349-B771-477923320F88.jpeg

and this is probably the standout moment from the medical for me - long sweaty curtains, doe eyes, jawline, hard nips, lubed up chest, ABS OH MY GOD, sweaty snail trail and him all wired up looking kinda vulnerable
BC7195BD-8E23-4BB5-8D40-5A75C5FA6DAA.jpeg

• Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Why do they get them to train today? atleast let them have one day off
I mean they’re playing tomorrow so have to train Xmas or not 😂 can’t just rock up to the game tomorrow and suddenly find out someone has an injury or isnt fit enough to play

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Jack looks gorgeous as always but he really doesn’t look healthy… he looks like he hasn’t slept properly in weeks. At 26 he really shouldn’t look that knackered. Makes me wonder if there’s something in the rumours that circulated at the start of the summer about him having issues with sleep/sleeping pills.
I actually think he looks alright in that photo, though he does generally look a bit tired in the face. The sunbeds definitley haven't helped his overall appearance, he will look like a leathery old shoe if he's not careful.

Some people do look permanently knackered (me included - dark circles and bags under my eyes have been a permanent feature since I was mid 20s).

He also looks like he's lost weight - not necessarily a concern, he'll be on a different diet/training regime at City - that can easily make some people look a bit more drawn.

He is however still fucking gorgeous and I hope he is feeling OK ❤