Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

applecrumble7

VIP Member
I now have visions of Jack dressed as Santa with his costume jacket undone, bare chest, chains dangling. Writing christmas cards with a sharpie with his unique writing style. I would like to sit on his lap and tell himI have been a good girl and I need a gift from him🎅😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

madamchristmas

VIP Member
well from the looks of jacks story the whole fam is there… does anyone else feel like he’s always trying to prove he’s not just with sasha? 😂😂

• Haha

crystal24

In fairness, those articles have taken her YouTube comments totally out of context and linked it to the Emily rumours for clout and clicks. I don’t blame her, I’d be fuming too.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Happy New Year you lot 🥳🤍

Finally can put my Jack calendar up😍😭

Looks like they could be in London rn (Man City) cause Laporte posted on his story and seems like he’s in a hotel maybe? Could be wrong but though (Laporte is a babe been stalking him all week)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

AlaiaG

VIP Member
MY GOD. He looks fucking fit in all them pictures 💦💦 I need him to post more just of him self though!

Tiktok does make me laugh… someone said Sasha got left in 2021 - who was it 👀😏

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Also, I don’t see anyone blaming the media, it’s more so this money-grabbing culture as a whole in society that’s the issue and creating the unobtainable. I said they were knocking him down, which they are after they absolutely blew smoke up his arse across the entire Euros.

The media did absolutely make him have a shit load of hype that he didn’t have prior to the Euros by positioning him the way they did and having him feature the way that they have. He also knew it would happen hence his eagerness to make it in the Euros, he knew it would make in his career in terms of helping to shape a move, help negotiate a better contract, cause sponsorships to roll right in.

And what we all need to remember is said this coverage was post lockdown 2020 after his biggest fuck up at the time.

Annnnd it was….

Post Tenerife all those years ago.
Post shit driving ban and fine after fine.
Post binging episode after the playoffs.
Post story in the hotel

They know exactly what they are doing with Jack. He is typical tabloid fodder. He’s young, rich, good looking and doesn’t know how to act and more importantly he sells papers and gives the clicks keeping them all in these kinds jobs.

I’m not excusing him, I’m just calling it as I see it and it’s the same old, same old. He isn’t the first, he won’t be the last but how many more commentators who cannot relate as they haven’t really ever been in his position are going to continually and personally insult him. You’re telling me if they were in his shoes they wouldn’t fuck about? Half of these people commenting didn’t have his talent and certainly weren’t earning the type of money he does.

Things like TalkSPORT are just as bad as the Sun and Daily Mail. They thrive on baiting fans to call in and get them money.

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I feel like him a lil Phil posting pics with each other is them sort of showing their unity as a little squad who can go on their nights out and piss off Pep but are now starting and together again 🤣 they are bad influences but equally they just ‘get’ each other… it’s cute 😅

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Can we actually stop trying to diagnosis jack with everything under the sun. Let's be real no one even knows jack or his medical history. We see a few pictures and videos from training and when he's out when he's drunk are we gonna start calling him an alcoholic.

Also I have autism so I understand how hard it can be to get diagnosed

• Heart
Merry Christmas my fellow JG lovers ❤❤❤ Gutted I woke up with no Jack wrapped presents but this thread will keep me going 🥰 Hope everyone has a wonderful day!