Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeauJD

Chatty Member
Oh that was a lovely arse shot
I’m back home now with it on the tv, it cracks me up that my first thought it β€œfuck that’s a good arse shot” and second it’s β€œI hope the tattle ladies clocked that too” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Popsock123

VIP Member
Sorta don’t want him to score cos I can’t take him and little Philippa going on the sesh again πŸ™ˆ

• Haha

kathyloop

There definitely more to the story on being benched for bad behaviour..

Been out all night partying in leeds, then Sasha coming home from Paris posting quotes for fun!

🧐

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
It's a learning curve for him. Playing for a top team and England bring pressures and expectations that he isn't used to. We all want him to thrive and the ball's in his court.

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Not forgetting when he pulled his shorts down on camera exposing his boxers and snail trail....we all flooded tattle for some screenshot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Some fans are nuts and won't be happy until he is sold after a bit of self-flagellation

How anyone can be annoyed by that photo is beyond me. The level of over analysis is worse than on here sometimes 🀣
Gah, I know. If they'd sat on the bench looking serious and glum, those same fans would be saying they're taking being benched badly and causing discord in the team.

They're mates. They're sat on the bench. Their team is winning, they're top of the league and it's Christmas. They can have a giggle.

Sarararah

VIP Member
I originally thought its the sink, but actually I think it's this peninsula in the Birmingham kitchen - see the matching chairs and the white topped island in front of it?

(I'm meant to be working today, clearly this is more interesting)
View attachment 948673
Oh yes you're right! The worktop colour is wrong to be manc (our ridiculous knowledge of jack's kitchen only proves that we've all dreamed of him fucking us over either of the kitchen Islands!

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I always think Josh seems like a clout chaser, but he has redeemed himself with that story

I can't even imagine how awkward that conversation must have been, he's literally sitting opposite Sasha's mum - they must all know what he gets up to and read the press?!
When the Emily Atack was first printed, one of the papers turned up on Sasha's mums doorstep to ask for a comment

How they can all sit there playing happy families is beyond me

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I love their friendship so much, but I do worry that they're a terrible influence on each other.
View attachment 934403View attachment 934404View attachment 934406View attachment 934407View attachment 934408View attachment 934409View attachment 934411View attachment 934412

They need to form a trio with someone quiet and sensible, like a Bernardo or someone. Or else Kev needs to step up and properly lead this gang. View attachment 934415
I'd say I can keep them on the straight and narrow. But there is nothing straight about me. And by the time I want them finished in me, my arsehole will be stretched as wide as necessary to take their cocks, so I can't do the narrow bit either. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha