Jack Grealish #23 Is he injured? Is he hiding? Whose DMs will he be next to slide in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211123-204728_Instagram.jpg

Well there the thing that got jack out of trouble. A new bag come on sasha at least make it more expensive

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jack and his mysterious height. Also I am an old lady what does JG mean when he says "I am so rascal" lol
Just means tit taste really. So when he says ā€œhis clobber is rascalā€ heā€™s just talking about grim clothes or whatever. Or if he says people will think Iā€™m rascal, same type of thing. This is how itā€™s interpreted here anyways šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 2
super into that jumper but cannot for the life of me figure out that necklace. it looks like a gummy bear?

Reactions: 1
Quickly back to book saga, this is in the background of Sam Morganā€™s pic with Jack at the end of August in the kitchen. It looks like the same styling, so I think itā€™s fair to say they must have two copiesā€¦
Why the hell would you pose a book next to a sink?! Thereā€™s clearly only one book they move around but I canā€™t see the obsession with them moving it about, their apartment must be sparse if thatā€™s the most interesting thing to Instagram.

Quickly back to book saga, this is in the background of Sam Morganā€™s pic with Jack at the end of August in the kitchen. It looks like the same styling, so I think itā€™s fair to say they must have two copiesā€¦
If its in Jacks kitchen its probably in his apartment i Manchester because look at the view. Someone in the household obvious thinks that that combo is very stylish and likes to move it around and well I dont think is Jack. šŸ¤£

Attachments

Can someone start a new thread? It won't let me

I think this is the title suggestion with the most votes

Reactions: 1
People are so quick on here šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ This really made me laugh
Bet Jack thought he was being so clever splitting a multi buy van cleef deal between his three ladies......šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sorry, still doesn't make me not like him šŸ¤£

So if Jack is calling himself rascal, he knows how bad his stuff is then? Literally love how little fucks he gives.

Also, desperate to see him in this full tracksuit!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just canā€™t see Jack going along with something so pathetic. He doesnā€™t seem the type and letā€™s be honest he really doesnā€™t want to claim her like that šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.