Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
The others look smarter/more natural/at ease. Sash needs to tone the fake look down and get a more suitable outfit, she looks like the most insecure one there.
And why can’t they get nice coloured balloons with these balloon wall/arch things? Awful shades of pastel etc again.
Right I’ll stop being a bitch now 😂
like her too really doesn’t go she would of looked better in a pair of heeels

That’s what I was thinking. Might be trying to drop hints to jack.
thinks she’s friends with the girl who brand it is jack defo ain’t read nokid

HiFive55

What's her surname? I want to look her up, to see if she's worthy
🤣🤣 her name is Amarahmaddar just put that name is your search bar and she should be the 1st one that pops up. Her profile pic is a cartoon looking person.

🤣🤣 her name is Amarahmaddar just put that name is your search bar and she should be the 1st one that pops up. Her profile pic is a cartoon looking person.
On Instagram that is xx

blairmount

I could’ve sworn Jack and Sasha have been together for ten years but one of her fan accounts said they’ve been together once 2013 so only 8 years , i get that’s a long time to be Together But it’s not even really a milestone
01FED0D2-CBF6-45CD-8E43-3B8BF82B0235.png

BDY_97

VIP Member
Enjoy your time!….. he will no longer be at the wheel.
what’s even funnier is i think regardless of the manager utd still won’t win anything. i know a lot of it is to do with the manager but they are not a proper team with proper team players in my opinion.

HiFive55

It will be announced Thursday
Thank you.
I just read on Twitter that Jarrod Bowen, Todd Cantwell and Max Kilman are likely to be called up. Though I don’t know how true it it. It was the son of a football agent that posted it. It just seems odd as these players have never played for the 1st team before have they?

kirstyyyc

I¨ve been checking brittish press and the only article I saw about the anniversary movie night was in OK Magazine. That must hurt so much for Sasha, her bf refuses to post about it or reposting her post or get tagged in the companies posts even do he must know that his "secret weapon" is not secret anymore and even though The Sun labelled them "the new Beckhams" (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My gran know who they are but she will never know who Jack is unless I´m marry him) not one single soul at that paper obvious find her interesting enough to follow on insta. Mic drop.
i just don’t think he cares enough like i do find it weird because their relationship is not at all secret anymore and he STILL doesn’t claim her??? idk like he obviously likes her enough to be with her and whatever but that is so shady.

jade1818

VIP Member
Someone on Sashas latest YT video has asked if she would do a video with Jack. Which one of you was it 🤣🤣
It would benefit her if she did I would def subscribe to that 🔥 imagine the viewings she would get!
She said no didn’t see I’m sure she said no

but I think that’s more jack don’t wanna be seen with her it’s not a good look for him