Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
for me if it was a bad decision to go to the city it would be a thousand times better in la liga or in another PL team, grealish is like messi needs a team that plays for him and that at the same time can play without him as is the case with messi currently in the national team, city will never play for him guardiola is more interested in foden than jack.

spilldatea

VIP Member
I’m not arguing, I’ve just put a counter point forward. Isn’t that what you do on a discussion forum?

But why should priority be given to those who have seen more CL games? I get it with season ticket holders, they pay a lot of money, but just because someone has more funds to go to more games doesn’t mean they should jump the queue over someone else who is essentially on a level playing field in terms of having the same level of membership at the club.

Essentially this is a discussion around disposable income in that case???
your point makes no sense. so season ticket holders should get priority because they pay a lot of money but those who go to every CL game (also spending a lot of money) shouldn’t benefit from it in the same way?

Fanny Flutters

That Amarah and her friend Annie have highlights on their insta of Mykonos. Ollie is on both so they were obvs with Jack.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
how can you be 10 years with a guy who in july behaves like a single having orgys on a beach???
Well sasha fan account say its 8 years but I have no idea 🤣.

At this point she's just as toxic for staying in this type of joke of a relationship.

They will never get engaged they are more likely to break up after the world cup because Gareth likes him players to be in relationship. So after that more chance of them being over.

Fanny Flutters

My friend sent me this. Says it’s from a few months ago but I’ve never seen it. Thoughts??

Attachments