Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HiFive55

I'm guessing vaccination status may be an issue. If there are players who refuse then they probably won't be able to go, so there has to be a contingency plan
Yes, that’s true. As I say it’s Twitter gossip so it may not even be true.
Though I think GS could try out some new players. Emile Smith Rowe and Conor Gallagher have been playing really well lately. They were playing in the under 21s recently.

HiFive55

she is not so worthy, because she is only looking for controversy, it seems that her group of friends resort to many soccer players, but she is a girl with an appearance from the love of island
Yeah I follow that Liam from love island, 2021, who is now with Millie. He has liked a lot of her pictures too. I would say that’s before he got with Millie as he hasn’t like her recent ones!!!

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
most of those girls go out and say they fucked jack so openly because they think they won't hurt anyone, as few know about sasha, 600 women go out for years to say he listen to ed sheeran when he fucks.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
https://pin.it/6jWaiR3

Ooh Pinterest coming through with the goods, hope you can see this 🥵

If anyone can get this in a usable format it should go at the start of every thread!!

I can't stop looking at it sweaty, topless, man bun Jack is THE ONE
My god that man 🥵🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦💦

Wish he could be all sweaty like that on top of me 🌊

I had seen this before but couldn’t remember where and I lost it - thank you for doing god’s work!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

spilldatea

VIP Member
But brugge and leipzig you could have 6 tickets per member
like I understand why city have limited tickets but figured it would be at least 2 per membership not many people like to go to a game alone. Just feel pretty shit for a family when only 1 member can now go unless they can get tickets in the 5 November.
yeah get what you mean but they was always going to do this when it came to PSG because they’re a bigger club. it’s to make people get membership for sure.

aware this is going to make me sound entitled but i’m glad it’s one per member; i would be gutted if i couldn’t get a ticket after being a matchday member and annoyed knowing it had gone to someone who didn’t have membership. i also think priority should go to the people who’ve attended the other UCL games.

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
i'm late but i can't believe sasha said that the girls send her 200 death threats, YOUR BOYFRIEND CHEATS YOU WITH ANY WOMAN AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. the teenagers are more concerned about turning 18 and looking for your boyfriend in manchester 💀

Sarararah

VIP Member
Tempted to report it to the MHRA Yellow Card scheme:

“Vaccine* has resulted in chronic and unrelenting urges to shag Jack Grealish, accompanied by an elevated temperature, sweating, dizziness, palpitations, obsessive compulsive thoughts, breathlessness and vaginal aches and pains. Symptoms particularly severe during England international breaks, Saturday televised match times and Tuesday/Wednesday evenings depending on the Champions League schedule. Exposure to source of symptoms in the flesh likely to result in relapse.”

*First dose administered one week before the Euros kicked off, second dose administered on the day Man City played in the televised community shield…more than just a coincidence eh

View attachment 829888
Do it!

spilldatea

VIP Member
Anyone trying to get PSG tickets? Can't believe city put it 1 ticket per membership. Feel bad for family's who can only afford 1 membership for the whole family must but a bad taste in there mouth
it’s not just city that has their membership worked that way though. it’s the same for every club; united only allow one ticket and so do most other clubs. it’s when they go on general sale you’re able to get multiple tickets but it all depends on the game.