Jack Grealish #2 Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so we need a new thread!

Who had a good title suggestion??
*edited to say it’s allowing me to start one now so if someone gives me a title I’ll open it x
A couple were suggested on page 41/42 if you wanna take one of them. Can’t remember which one was upvoted there most. Three separate posters 😘 Saves thinking of one.

I voted mine of: Jack Grealish #3 - piss up with the lads in the sun, Sasha are you okay hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok so we need a new thread!

Who had a good title suggestion??
*edited to say it’s allowing me to start one now so if someone gives me a title I’ll open it x
I liked the Jack be nimble, Jack be quick one - sorry I can't remember who said it

Reactions: 2
She defiantly ain’t having his baby she was drinking like 2 weeks ago don’t think she’s the type to be drinking and having a baby don’t think jacks ready yet either
Nah she don’t strike me as a Kate hayes type to drink while pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nah she don’t strike me as a Kate hayes type to drink while pregnant
I’m by no means Team Sasha but I think people need to give her a bit of credit. She holds down her own job etc and clearly works. As much as there are vibes that she is desperate to be acknowledged by him publicly and most likely gets bought by Jack from time to time with a designer purchase or the car she drives, there are way worse girls out there.

Reactions: 11

Link to thread 3!

I liked the Jack be nimble, Jack be quick one - sorry I can't remember who said it
We can use that for thread 4, I’m sure it won’t be long 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.