Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow this thread so not sure if it’s been mentioned but Jack donated 5k to a fundraiser of a lovely girl called Paige Rice who passed away in a car crash and sent this message to her best friend. That’s lovely of him.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Where do people find these videos 😂😭 tried to attach a link but it hasn’t worked, go to @lomlfern on insta

Last edited:
nah them jeans paired with them shite black trainers have given me the temporary ick. they look like the sweaty pumps you had to wear when you forgot your PE kit at school

Reactions: 9
Where do people find these videos 😂😭 tried to attach a link but it hasn’t worked, go to @lomlfern on insta
They are probably people how know them who run those accounts. You know like a younger sister of a friend??

A local girl has died this weekend jack never knew her but has just donated £5000 to her funeral fund. What a man.
She’s one of my friends, I’m absolutely heartbroken. But what a man to grealish for his donation 🤍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.