Jack Grealish #19 Tattlersโ€™ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To all the tattlers in 1 0 bleep and any other blocks tonight, hope you get to see our gorgeous Jack in action. Want to see tit loads of content๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I am so jel๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Good stuff, what block have you got for the November match? Iโ€™ve got 103 for that one, basically edging closer towards the bench/changing room/showers ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Iโ€™m already in Wembley and GAGGING FOR IT
Iโ€™m 205 Jack-Iโ€™ll-have-you-all-night!
Proper cougaring it that night - so excited!
Please take photos tonight & tell Jack to give his Tattlers a arse wiggle & kiss in the air ๐Ÿคฃ
Ps hope you get a good spot of the mighty bulge! X

Reactions: 2
To all the tattlers in 1 0 bleep and any other blocks tonight, hope you get to see our gorgeous Jack in action. Want to see tit loads of content๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I am so jel๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™ll do my best to get good shots - heโ€™d better start / play on the left in my half, Garethโ€ฆ

The reception in the stadium is pretty bad, so if I do get anything good Iโ€™ll be posting it later

Reactions: 4
Iโ€™ll do my best to get good shots - heโ€™d better start / play on the left in my half, Garethโ€ฆ

The reception in the stadium is pretty bad, so if I do get anything good Iโ€™ll be posting it later
Was listening to Talk Sport earlier and they said our boy is coming playing on the left ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Reactions: 1
The bit where he sulked cos he got fouled by Dec ๐Ÿ˜‚ He looks so good! You girls are in for a treat in block 1-0-bleep, and I canโ€™t wait to see all you tattlers in the wild on itv ๐Ÿคฃ

ps havenโ€™t we been saying for ages that he needs to ditch the joggers and go back to shorts? Ta-da! Heโ€™s a definite tattler. We see you JG, we see you ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Very jealous so many of you getting to Mr De-Lish Grealish tonight. Hoping for a nice 3-0 victory for our boys and for our sexy boyfriend to score.
Hoping sexy daddy Hendo makes an appearance too.

Reactions: 6
sasha uploading stories on ig that show she's in london ๐Ÿ’€ it's too late to show herself as the perfect footballer girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Get on the pitch you sexy fucker #Block10Whore

E0FD84F9-A41A-4F48-9416-C1F73DD34858.jpeg

So I've been lurking for a few weeks now, I've read the fanfiction you've all shared and loved them all!

I decided a while ago to take the plunge and try to write my own with all of the ideas flying around in my head so I'm hoping you don't mind if I share this! If you do read it I hope you enjoy it ๐Ÿ’•

Brilliant! I shall have a read later on ๐Ÿ˜€

Reactions: 10
Have fun everyone!!! Iโ€™ve never been so jealous of a group of people Iโ€™ve never met lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never seen so many women at a football match, he only has to glance this way and we all scream ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Ps: whoโ€™s this own up haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.