Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a video which gives context to Jack’s latest Insta story - a disabled boy he likes to help 😭😭🥰🥰

Jack’s story on Insta
BE5FE646-836B-41DC-B777-0A824E80A1E5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In the Lions Den video when he talks about why he calls Saka longfoot he says he wears an 8 but a 9.5 in boots

Reactions: 5
This is a video which gives context to Jack’s latest Insta story - a disabled boy he likes to help 😭😭🥰🥰

Jack’s story on Insta
View attachment 790444
Yes! Mo has been to jack's Brum house for FIFA nights before! I adore jack for this kind of thing

In the Lions Den video when he talks about why he calls Saka longfoot he says he wears an 8 but a 9.5 in boots
Oh god no, small feet are giving me the ick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god no, small feet are giving me the ick 🤢
It’s all about proportion for me, Jack’s feet don’t look out of proportion to the rest of him.
Plus with his long fingers and sizeable bulge he’d keep me very satisfied in many other ways 🥵
To be honest if Jack were a mass murderer I probably wouldn’t get the ick 🤣 He literally drives me insane

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here’s Jack and little Phil - he’s got the cheeky short tuck going the saucy minx 🥵
Want him to crush my head with his thighs 🥵🥵🥵

BFF53AC7-80B5-493C-B7E1-EBB51D310DD9.jpeg

This man can do what he wants to me 😩😩😩

A779106F-3098-4E21-9D02-C1FD9D687F57.jpeg

D728EB6C-1422-4922-88EB-28F24DBE52D7.jpeg
29EAF274-8B1E-4A9B-A717-EA301D9C0101.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Those pics are the first time I feel he has genuinely smiled in a long time 😃

Reactions: 12
Here’s Jack and little Phil - he’s got the cheeky short tuck going the saucy minx 🥵
Want him to crush my head with his thighs 🥵🥵🥵

View attachment 790503

This man can do what he wants to me 😩😩😩

View attachment 790518
View attachment 790519View attachment 790520
Now these shorts are looking a lot better than those parachute monstrosities he plays actual games in. Granted they could do with being a bit shorter, but good for the cheeky tuck. These in a white or sky blue will be showing his pile driver thighs and girthy bulge in all its glory🤤🤤

Reactions: 4
I'm going to pretend I've not heard this information

In other news I found jack's new headband set!
I’m loving the white headband - he should wear it on Sunday as it’s an away game and will go with the kit.
Now these shorts are looking a lot better than those parachute monstrosities he plays actual games in. Granted they could do with being a bit shorter, but good for the cheeky tuck. These in a white or sky blue will be showing his pile driver thighs and girthy bulge in all its glory🤤🤤
I’m hoping he’s realising his match day shorts are sub-par. He knows what he’s doing with that cheeky short tuck and the camera on him 🥵

Just throwing out one of our fave pics - Jack’s smile when he looks down to see you tugging his shorts down for a bit of a suckathon 👅🍭🍭🍭💦💦💦

2E3A7AE1-E8A8-4B20-8081-85822D469DFF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.