Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
think my husband might be suspicious if I suddenly support Man City and subscribe to sky sports?! Any tips I wannaperv 🤣
Twitter is a good place they have streams for most matches.

And for the CL it would be bt sport you would need unfortunately

Reactions: 1
I can't wait to see Jack to play, hopefully angry Jack will come out to play but I'm so happy Neymar is playing cause he's proper cheeky I love him

Reactions: 2
Why do I feel like a proud gf 🥰😂
Definitely, me too. If he was my boyfriend my friends and family would find me insufferable! In fact they would probably disown me for banging on about him so much and his champions league excitement! I’d be showing him off the whole time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.