Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when heโ€™s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us whoโ€™s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
j.dot is like a gangster nickname lol.. from where I'm from people always use that as like usernames and tag names... so for example my boyfriend would be r.dot ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ its just a stupid thing, probably nothing deep behind it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never ever commented on this post but the title has actually killed me. Very well done ๐Ÿ‘ I love it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
j.dot is like a gangster nickname lol.. from where I'm from people always use that as like usernames and tag names... so for example my boyfriend would be r.dot ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ its just a stupid thing, probably nothing deep behind it lol
:ROFLMAO: He wants to be 'road' so bad it's funny! This is one thing about him that makes me cringe at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never ever commented on this post but the title has actually killed me. Very well done ๐Ÿ‘ I love it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Inspired title, canโ€™t remember who came up with it now.

Are you a long time lurking Jack obsessive (or Grealish Hoebag as someone more eloquently put it)?

If so welcome to the cult club

His cock is definitely called Kevin after the love of his life 100%.

Inspired title, canโ€™t remember who came up with it now.

Are you a long time lurking Jack obsessive (or Grealish Hoebag as someone more eloquently put it)?

If so welcome to the cult club
it was @rosierose91 !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a job interview earlier and I calmed myself down beforehand by choosing some pictures of Jack in the green villa kit to put as my phone lock screen ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just saw those pictures of Sasha. She looks lovely, but it reminded me of when youโ€™re abroad and you stick something over your cozzie so theyโ€™ll let you into the restaurant at lunch time ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hubby asked me last night when did I start calling Grealish by his first name.
Told him we're on first name terms now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Don't think he was impressed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No name his dick Kevin after his day noooo KDB ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And he only like Sasha post when she tells him to or his done something naughty

• Haha
Stones ainโ€™t too bad, although I find tattoos a turn off personally (but each to their own).

Hereโ€™s Jack n Stones as a refresher:

View attachment 753883

I canโ€™t multitask though, Iโ€™ve only got eyes for Jack ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Iโ€™d be the filling in that sandwich lol

9089104A-1D1D-4644-BBD2-5099B698D9C1.jpeg

I canโ€™t evenโ€ฆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.