Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

normally he cringes me but I still fucking love him. Would still fuck him aswell I love fun Jack

Reactions: 8

normally he cringes me but I still fucking love him. Would still fuck him aswell I love fun Jack
waht annoys me is they don’t get the story straight and I feel like I know more about Jack then he does but this wasn’t Leeds fest

Reactions: 6
yes girl JPEA

Re cap

does Jack have pubes from previous thread
Likes lemon and herb
Has coco pops and panda pop
Bangs you to viva la Vida
Oh and gives u petrol money to get home

on that note his a top bloke
Patiently waiting for someone to write a Fanfic based on this…

Reactions: 4

He can do anything to me.

Literally anything he wants

I think I would die for him, he actually blows my mind apart

FFS is this what hormones do to you? I’m in my mid 30s for God’s sake and don’t intend to ever reproduce. My body feels like it’s been set on fire by him

Poor quality photo screenshot below but on the England video they posted today he has a DOUBLE SHORT TUCK going on. He’s basically reading tattle and is responding to our demands

Reactions: 10
You are me. I could’ve written this. My hormones have no drive for babies, all they want is for me to fuck Jack Grealish. That’s all they want. And I’m overloaded with them.

Reactions: 12

Fun Jack is my favourite, i just feelike he would be a right laugh and then you'd go home and have messy drunk sex although I'm not fussy really - would also take lost puppy Jack, sweaty workout Jack, and angry Jack any day of the week
Need to re read @Sarararah recent chapters of the fic, I was trying to last night but my husband kept talking to me about celebrity masterchef

Reactions: 17
definitely on Raya

Reactions: 5
if I don’t get to have sex with this man I’ll end up exploding. It’s can’t be healthy to be this turned on all the time

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if I’ll get them all in, but I’ll try and drop in some references
Trying to sneak hidden references is my favourite

I finally had my first jack dream last night - he was a dick but I still fucked him

Need to leave this here as it's a new thread.....

Surely I'm not the only one that now wants a threesome with these 2

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
He’s definitely got his hand on her arse in that pic

Reactions: 2
anyone who follows the squad sancho has gone back to untied and won’t be playing Sunday or against Poland

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.