Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was not expecting that list of songs 🤣 thought he was into rave music for some reason 😅 dido is a sick tune though but the others 🥴

I can’t believe he went to see Ronan Keating with his mum!!!
His mates took their mums too, and Sasha went.
Ronan keating must be back on trend, or maybe they don’t remember him from the first time around 😂😂

Reactions: 1
His mates took their mums too, and Sasha went.
Ronan keating must be back on trend, or maybe they don’t remember him from the first time around 😂😂
It’s a rollercoaster and maybe they said it best ….. when they said nooooothing at all 😆

Reactions: 2
I love the fact that he just likes whatever moosic he likes, no shame or trying to be cool or fashionable with his taste🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love the fact that he just likes whatever moosic he likes, no shame or trying to be cool or fashionable with his taste🤣
I agree and that’s what I love about him. There’s no pretension about him or anything artificial. He likes what he likes. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.