Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but think there is more to this that hasn’t come into the media . He is the biggest personality , he has charisma and people love to watch him play . He makes football fun for those who don’t really follow it and he is fit as duck to look at.
I know he parties alot but there will be a reason why he’s barely been on the pitch and not selected for the euros . Maybe he didn’t pass the fitness tests , thinking of Harry maguire article about his calf . Maybe something isn’t quite right physically with our Jack? Football clubs are really good at hiding things from the press too .

I’m so upset he hasn’t been picked for the euros. He should be playing . He should be there .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m gutted for him that he’s not going, but in all honesty I’m not surprised.
I’m shocked how the press have reacted, they have spent the last month telling us he probably won’t make the final squad, then have a melt down when he doesn’t make it.
He needs to have a break, then focus on being fit and in the right mindset for next season.
City have said it’s highly unlikely he will leave, unless he wants to go, which I can’t see happening.
I’m still going to enjoy the euros, but I am sad for him 😢

Reactions: 9
Who do we think approached GS about him? Foden maybe?
I was thinking Kane. I’m Spurs and I recall hearing a few seasons ago when Harry was allegedly off to City that one of the reasons was cos he was keen to link up with Jack at club level. Don’t know if true of course. Could have been Walker tho too. Love the battering the Waistcoat is getting today 😂💙

Reactions: 3
I’m gutted for him that he’s not going, but in all honesty I’m not surprised.
I’m shocked how the press have reacted, they have spent the last month telling us he probably won’t make the final squad, then have a melt down when he doesn’t make it.
He needs to have a break, then focus on being fit and in the right mindset for next season.
City have said it’s highly unlikely he will leave, unless he wants to go, which I can’t see happening.
I’m still going to enjoy the euros, but I am sad for him 😢
I think he should leave City. I know he had that amazing second season but I can't see him fighting his way back onto the starting sheet somehow. I think a chance to shine at another club would do his confidence the world of good.

Reactions: 10
It’s interesting how there has been such a big reaction to him not being picked. I mean people always grumble and moan and act like armchair managers but this feels like it has been bigger than usual(to me anyway).
He is a popular guy, even my mum likes him fgs 😂 Personally I think he Is probably a decent person to have on your team not just on the pitch but also off it. He is a people person and sometimes you need that kind of person around.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.