Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting how there has been such a big reaction to him not being picked. I mean people always grumble and moan and act like armchair managers but this feels like it has been bigger than usual(to me anyway).
He is a popular guy, even my mum likes him fgs 😂 Personally I think he Is probably a decent person to have on your team not just on the pitch but also off it. He is a people person and sometimes you need that kind of person around.
Exactly. Southgate spent years justifying calling Henderson up by saying its what he bring to the team off pitch aswell. I think Jack would've helped keep moral up 100%

Reactions: 13
I love how much support this guy has . It’s really nice to see how many have argued he should be at the euros . If we do badly , waistcoat will get “if grealish was there , we would be better”
I think how it’s been communicated in the media has been poor and the decision doesn’t make sense . It’s the fans that matter and waistcoat needs to listen .
Also If Jack is back at the euros , we need more topless training pics of him.

Reactions: 7
Love seeing Southgate be slated for this. It was a dickish thing to do leaving Jack out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Read the room. This is a Jack Grealish rave thread🤣
I’m a Villa fan, I love Grealish and was gutted when he left! As a person he’s great and amazing with his sister and those legs 💦 But won’t pretend he deserves the place over other players. Rave thread or not 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m a Villa fan, I love Grealish and was gutted when he left! As a person he’s great and amazing with his sister and those legs 💦 But won’t pretend he deserves the place over other players. Rave thread or not 💁🏼‍♀️
I would 100% choose JG and his legs over any other reason for the squad 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.