Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If true only thing that can make up for it is Jack giving live football commentary from O beach/Mykonos/Vegas😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't usually comment on this thread but I just can't believe that he isn't part of the 26-man squad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And to go back early to camp then he had to what a kick in the face
---
I don't usually comment on this thread but I just can't believe that he isn't part of the 26-man squad.
Us neither it’s a sad day today 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well that’s the Euros over for me before they even start.

I feel sad for him, he really seems to love being with the others. FU Gareth,

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Cut his holiday short too, to try and earn his place 😢

Not unreasonable to think that may have been his last opportunity to play for England in a major tournament too as he's 29 soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Shocked and gutted he’s not going! Feel he adds that extra dimension to the attack and is always exciting to watch. He will be missed 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Southgate has hated him even when he was playing for Villa, shocked he’s not going to be in the squad, deserved a chance! Also thoughts and prayers for S too who won’t be getting her hot girl wag summer, Gareth spoiling everyone’s fun, hope it doesn’t come back to bite him on the arse!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What was the point in Southgate selecting him in the original 33. He gave him 20 mins the other night to show him what he offers and he did exactly that. Not sure what else he could of done to impress. Southgate is a #£%*

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What was the point in Southgate selecting him in the original 33. He gave him 20 mins the other night to show him what he offers and he did exactly that. Not sure what else he could of done to impress. Southgate is a #£%*
Totally agree wouldn’t of got the points of jack didn’t help with an assit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Let's hope it's just a rumor!!!!!!! He brings energy and excitement to the squad and let's be honest he's a crowd favourite!!! What an absolute joke

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Don’t normally post here (except the previous euros!) and I’m gutted for the guy. He is a legend!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.