Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have some tea! Kind of! ☕

My friends sister was in Manchester the weekend City won the FA cup and Jack was telling the group of girls in a nightclub that him and Sasha are more of an 'arrangement ' than an actual relationship. They do their own thing.

Make of that what you will!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

My friends sister was in Manchester the weekend City won the FA cup and Jack was telling the group of girls in a nightclub that him and Sasha are more of an 'arrangement ' than an actual relationship. They do their own thing.

This makes me really sad because I highly doubt that’s actually true (what he said, not saying you’re lying)

Reactions: 5
If he was doing his own thing surely we’d hear gossip about it?
We do hear gossip about it!.Lots of gossip.I actually do think they have an open relationship/arrangement of some kind.They 've been together since they were teenagers.He wants to sow his wild oats and she is willing to tolerate it in order to secure the bag.

Reactions: 9
I agree it’s definitely an open relationship , all on his terms though . Can’t see Sasha going off with a guy to fulfil her needs the way Jack does with random girls . I think cake and eat it come to mind 🤣 he is sexy but he is a terrible boyfriend . Then again , doesn’t say much for how she’s willing to tolerate this for a lifestyle . Either she has low esteem and thinks it’s ok or she’s very business minded and sees it as a brand being with him . Who knows ? Only those two know the truth about their relationship I guess! Great tea though ☕ 💙

• Sad

Whatever makes them happy they are both adults. Sasha is free to leave if she wants. She is very patient if she is waiting for a ring. I hope she tells guys the same as he tells girls if she sees someone she fancies.

Reactions: 8
I dont get why they are doing an "arrangement". Jack and Sasha just been on holiday together. I know people who have been together decades and both sides have had affairs, but they stay together as theirs is the primary relationship. We dont really know what goes on behind the bat infested but nice sauna, plunge pool doors of Grealish Mansion.🦇🦇

Reactions: 4
I dont get why they are doing an "arrangement". Jack and Sasha just been on holiday together. I know people who have been together decades and both sides have had affairs, but they stay together as theirs is the primary relationship. We dont really know what goes on behind the bat infested but nice sauna, plunge pool doors of Grealish Mansion.🦇🦇
It’s old because they don’t have any ties! No children’s so why stay together. Especially for ppl who are so young

Gareth you w****r please don't make this true. Was so looking forward to Euros Jack. He livened up the game when he came on the other night😭
That's what I said on the other thread that when he came on the other night he looked a massive threat and played very well as the team lacked any spark before he came on. If this is true I think Gareth is making a massive mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Huge mistake keeping him out. I know it shouldnt but he probably gets alot more people watching than normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Haven't posted here for ages and ages......not surprised at the news as quite a few pundits were predicting it (if true). He'll be gutted though (as will Hellmans!)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.