Jack Grealish #104 The bats in his mansion are making him ratty but we just want him to show us his batty πŸ‘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally time for a new thread!!! This been going on for ages because Bae is boring not giving us any good content. My suggest is #54 All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poll suggestion: favourite magazine shoot. Evidence to back up your opinion is encouraged.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's my chav! Or we can arrange some sharing deal, you can have the City lads while I have the United lads, then we can swap sides of Manchester. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Not sure on his logic of having his head covered but his legs out. Not that I’m complaining πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He was at the local children's hospital last week. Chatting and giving gifts to all the kids on the oncology ward. He was lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.