Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I can hide it no longer... I've recently become obsessed with this man. I know, have I been living under a rock for the last few years? And I'm a City fan too, what have I been doing?!

Truth is, I started s(l)ee(p)ing (with) someone who looks a bit like Jack if you squint (same hair and crinkly smile), and from then on I've become a massive simp. Now I zoom in on Jack's Instagram pics, my colleagues are sick of me sending gifs of him (and Pep) over Teams, and I was almost late for work this morning voting on which batty I prefer 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Jack is a twat sometimes… but seeing him acknowledge and talk to the visually impaired young girl whilst they were handed their medals was so pure and sweet. Seeing the others just walk past, and the guy looking like he was trying to move Jack along for his medal but he stopped and held the up the line… all the feels 🥲😍 you just know there was no forced / PR element and he truly did want to give her his time, and it shows his true character under the Jack the lad bravado IMO. I love him for this!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

leapfrog

VIP Member
Him being “injured” is very convenient if it’s his birthday weekend and he’s unable to play for England
For all the good, bad or questionable things he’s done, football is his life and I don’t think he would pretend to be injured for a party at the lakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

aimzalicious

VIP Member
@Starttheline @ruby1080 I chose the Community Shield batty because that thang is so thicc it looks like he's struggling to pull his pants up over it 😳
@rasperryripple my Fake Jack doesn't wear a hairband but I kind of want to buy him one under the guise that he can use it for his hiking & cycling, but really I just want him to look a bit more like Real Jack... 🤫
@ruby1080 I met him at a friend's birthday party, and unfortunately Fake Jack has no siblings that I can share :(

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm one of you now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I reckon his agent has closed ranks on him being photographed out and about to boost his profile maybe . He definitely is still going out and about but isn’t being photographed which is disappointing. We want the Jack content and we want it now 🤣
He's well disguised these days

1000426328.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14