Jack Grealish #104 The bats in his mansion are making him ratty but we just want him to show us his batty 🍑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how slow this thread is now. Swear you guys were rapid with the threads this time last year.
He’s gone quiet. Hardly any social media posts and he’s hardly ever pictured out.

Reactions: 4
He currently has the same number of threads as Mason Mount and that just won’t do.

1701636064910.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
When he realises Mason’s 104th thread has only just started and he’s only a few posts away from his 105th

1701636430123.jpeg
1701636449278.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon his agent has closed ranks on him being photographed out and about to boost his profile maybe . He definitely is still going out and about but isn’t being photographed which is disappointing. We want the Jack content and we want it now 🤣

Reactions: 1
I reckon his agent has closed ranks on him being photographed out and about to boost his profile maybe . He definitely is still going out and about but isn’t being photographed which is disappointing. We want the Jack content and we want it now 🤣
He's well disguised these days

1000426328.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe how slow this thread is now. Swear you guys were rapid with the threads this time last year.
I also thought of that, this thread has been going on for months and it's Jacks fault for being boring. Take angry Haaland out Jack he needs to blow out some steam after the game judging from the pictures of angry-Erling media posted tonight. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
homme+ need to drop this video that is apparently coming...
spark the thread and watch us light up :love:

also his goal yesterday, he needed that, I was so chuffed for him.
not getting started on the piss poor game though

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OT but angry Haaland as Skriet or The Scream, hilarious. 😂 He really needs a lads night out Jack! (and we need new content).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The magazine have the pictures from his article on screens, outside villa park.
They will be lucky if the villa fans leave them in 1 bit by the end of the night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They will be lucky if the villa fans leave them in 1 bit by the end of the night 😂😂
Absolute poo housery by homme plus mag.🤣Miss his🍑and face tonight on amazon prime

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have been thinking about this a bit more. Did Jack upset someone on the homme plus shoot?Did he shag someone and block their number at homme plus?? Why would they stick his face on screens outside the Villa match??. Very stange🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.