Jack Grealish #104 The bats in his mansion are making him ratty but we just want him to show us his batty πŸ‘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bae needs a new thread πŸ₯Ί

Jack Grealish #105 Knock my glasses off

Someone please do better than this, thank you πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I will never create a new thread. Reason being
A. I don't know how to do it.
B. When I joined here in 21 when I saw his gorgeousness come on at Euros. I mistakenly said yes to being a thread winner when I thought my thread suggestion was first, when I was 2nd or 3rd. Somebody with their full mean girl pants had a go at me for mistakenly claiming thread top spot.
Like effing chill out there are real probs in the world. I am a sensitive Virgo like Jack😁

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
B. When I joined here in 21 when I saw his gorgeousness come on at Euros. I mistakenly said yes to being a thread winner when I thought my thread suggestion was first, when I was 2nd or 3rd. Somebody with their full mean girl pants had a go at me for mistakenly claiming thread top spot.
Like effing chill out there are real probs in the world. I am a sensitive Virgo like Jack😁
I will do it, I have found the winning thread title from long ago.

Shall we do a photoshoot poll? The Face vs Homme 1 vs Homme 2? Boohoo?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who do I need to fight

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.