Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So will jack and Sasha go to Bernardo's wedding today 🤔🤔🤔
Is he in saint tropez with her. A lot of the city players seem to be in the south of France but the weddings in Portugal on Saturday. They could all private jet it together?

Reactions: 4
Trying to figure out where he is now 🤣
I think he’s in st tropez, but I’m probably wrong and he’s on safari with McGinn 😂
Just seen city are due back to training around Sunday the 16th of July.
Ready to fly out, and be back for their first game over here on the 6th of August.
Not a lot of time off this year!

Reactions: 3
please just use my weak mind weak body weak soul stop doing this where can I file a formal complaint against this man thanks.
1688062226103.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
please just use my weak mind weak body weak soul stop doing this where can I file a formal complaint against this man thanks.
View attachment 2273588
Same xx
But like the pictures he takes of himself and posts aren’t even flattering or cute but they somehow make him more attractive for posting them than Ruben and his thirst traps which if Jack was doing would give me the ick🫠🫠🥰
Sidenote does it shock anyone else that he’s older than Ruben and Rodri ??🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Same xx
But like the pictures he takes of himself and posts aren’t even flattering or cute but they somehow make him more attractive for posting them than Ruben and his thirst traps which if Jack was doing would give me the ick🫠🫠🥰
Sidenote does it shock anyone else that he’s older than Ruben and Rodri ??🤯
But he's just a young kid from Solihull 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 2

His bodyguards/PR/Shenanigans and party arrangers are much better now. We don't get these crumbs till he has left Vegas and onto St Tropez

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.