Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was out for dinner with Sasha in Antibes last night. Wonder if they will fly to Portugal for Bernardos wedding?
C1EEDA24-D80E-4EFF-89EB-DE4027949B7C.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
can we do a sexiest moments of June poll in the next thread plz maybe

why’s he existing like this lately does he not realise we are mortals

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im not sure its even a competition. It has to be this doest it.
no he loves himself too much here for someone who looks like they’ve not eaten in three days, although I appreciate that picture may be the runaway winner lol 😔😔😔😔 he will probably make multiple accounts so he can vote for it himself 😡😡
---
this is illegal.
1688214086413.png

I can’t even discuss yesterday’s story in all honesty. I want to print it out frame by frame, roll it up like a newspaper and duck myself with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
no he loves himself too much here for someone who looks like they’ve not eaten in three days, although I appreciate that picture may be the runaway winner lol 😔😔😔😔 he will probably make multiple accounts so he can vote for it himself 😡😡
Tattle is full, he will have to wait ✋

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If you are reading/trying to join Bae, please note the results of this thread’s poll.

Blonde Bae 💛💛💛💛

• Heart
  • Haha
---

this is illegal.
View attachment 2277401

I can’t even discuss yesterday’s story in all honesty. I want to print it out frame by frame, roll it up like a newspaper and duck myself with it
Hm I think I bypassed this because I was finding him generally gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
---

this is illegal.
View attachment 2277401

Jesus! I nearly choked on my coffee then 😂😂😂 that story is something else though isn't it 🤤🤤

• Heart
I also find this little dance deeply deeply deeply sexy 🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨
1688221281287.png

gif needed for full effect
1688221563926.gif

tongue action may appeal to some folk
1688221185654.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
can’t even discuss yesterday’s story in all honesty. I want to print it out frame by frame, roll it up like a newspaper and duck myself with it
This is peak Tattle right there - you win Cornflower 👏🏻😘

Also: me too 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.