Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drunk jack, lol looks like it was from last night or early this morning lol!!!! Edit: sorry couldnโ€™t upload the screenshot recording as the file was too big but you can see the clip on this Man City Twitter page.

The stains ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Do you think him and Laura have had a conversation about their fic? He'd definitely spin her the " it dun't have to be just fiction ya know".

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The stains ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Do you think him and Laura have had a conversation about their fic? He'd definitely spin her the " it dun't have to be just fiction ya know".
Why can I see him saying that ๐Ÿ˜‚. What a beautiful couple they would be. I would be obsessed ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
So I may finally have the ick because it seems that my mum is now a Jack fan too after watching the match on Saturday. She is in her 70โ€™s, he truly appeals to all ages ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Helppp please ๐Ÿ™ I'm planning a trip to the holy city that is Manchester with my crotch goblin so any recommendations on hotels? Ideally near Piccadilly station and also not Uber expensive as I'm budget planning ๐Ÿ˜Š hoping to persuade the boy to an Etihad tour ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ thank you in advance....oh one hotel I've apparently to stay away from is sachas as they rent rooms by the hour...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Helppp please ๐Ÿ™ I'm planning a trip to the holy city that is Manchester with my crotch goblin so any recommendations on hotels? Ideally near Piccadilly station and also not Uber expensive as I'm budget planning ๐Ÿ˜Š hoping to persuade the boy to an Etihad tour ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ thank you in advance....oh one hotel I've apparently to stay away from is sachas as they rent rooms by the hour...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I stay at the Dakota Manchester which is around the corner from Piccadilly station and the Etihad is only 3 tram stops away. Lovely hotel.

I hope you do the tour! Iโ€™m excited for you. Youโ€™re going to love it. ๐Ÿ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thereโ€™s no missing him in that is there? Wonder if itโ€™s the only Tiffany blue car in the country?

Reactions: 1
for budget I recommend Motel 1! Thereโ€™s one near Piccadilly station

Reactions: 1
I wonder if there will be a Tiffany engagement ring Sat on the passenger seat??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I actually like the colour. All he needs now are some Tiffany Dunks to match !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I like the colour, I'm just not sure I like it for a car. It's pretty unmistakable though so Jack had better be on his best driving behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jack! Jack! .......

....can you drive? Do you hold a valid driving licence?........

Screenshot_20230605-231323_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230605-231505_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230605-231340_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.