Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oof they look hot together and Laura knows it. In another life they’d be a gorgeous couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jacks boring now he’s clearly very together with Sasha and was all along - I think the Emily Attak story etc was made up for publicity

Jacks boring now he’s clearly very together with Sasha and was all along - I think the Emily Attak story etc was made up for publicity
Nah. I believe it. I think he played around a lot before but can't get away with it now he's so famous

Reactions: 6
Wonder if him and Sasha are going to Beyonce tonight. Looks like she's in London too.

Reactions: 2
Drunk jack, lol looks like it was from last night or early this morning lol!!!! Edit: sorry couldn’t upload the screenshot recording as the file was too big but you can see the clip on this Man City Twitter page.

Attachments

Last edited:
Drunk jack, lol looks like it was from last night or early this morning lol!!!! Edit: sorry couldn’t upload the screenshot recording as the file was too big but you can see the clip on this Man City Twitter page.
Here you go 😊

Drunken singing and a stained-crotch zoom, that's our Jack 😂
---
Susan, whoever you are, we salute you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.