Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe the flirting with phil thing I've seen 1 tweet saying that and its in portugese. I do think somethings gone on tho he wouldnt mistakenly unfollow both her accounts would he? Maybe they've just had a row? He's not bothered by the looks of it hes in Ruben's comments flirting with him🤷‍♀️

Me if I ever get wind of this rumour about her trying to flirt with Phil being even slightly true

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just want to say I think it's really considerate of him to clumsy-thumb some speculation into our lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the scum are gonna have a field day with this thread it’s gone from sasha cheating with phil to jack getting pegged to them being in a haaland throuple.

i’ve heard he was caught giving kalvin fullhips a rim job in the wembley changing room

scum journalists trying to figure out fact from fiction for their next headline

IMG_2015.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m assuming this is directed at me? I’ve been on and off this thread from some of the very first ones. Not sure why you feel the need to try and be so excluding on a PUBLIC GOSSIP forum when the public come to gossip. I just wanted to have some fun before work tomorrow. Hope you’ve had a nice weekend. Take care 🤍✌🏻
73f0e968-ed44-401d-a2d0-7bf94a5f0027.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I’m assuming this is directed at me? I’ve been on and off this thread from some of the very first ones. Not sure why you feel the need to try and be so excluding on a PUBLIC GOSSIP forum when the public come to gossip. I just wanted to have some fun before work tomorrow. Hope you’ve had a nice weekend. Take care 🤍✌🏻
Don’t be bitter be better 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
the scum are gonna have a field day with this thread it’s gone from sasha cheating with phil to jack getting pegged to them being in a haaland throuple.

i’ve heard he was caught giving kalvin fullhips a rim job in the wembley changing room

scum journalists trying to figure out fact from fiction for their next headline

View attachment 2122635
They’ve probably started to try and hack his phone to get it to refollow her so they don’t have to write up this mess

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.