Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all that milk haaland has been drinking is laced with jacks cum, pass it on x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
don’t get me excited
want to hear something even saucier? i’ve heard that he milks jack like a cow and then bottles it up and guzzles it down in big creamy mouthfuls.

it’s why him and sash have broken up cos she will only drink cravendale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
want to hear something even saucier? i’ve heard that he milks jack like a cow and then bottles it up and guzzles it down in big creamy mouthfuls.

you should change ur @ to spilldemilk after this revelation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Are there no secrets? Next you'll be telling everyone where Haaland gets his carrots.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the scum are gonna have a field day with this thread it’s gone from sasha cheating with phil to jack getting pegged to them being in a haaland throuple.

i’ve heard he was caught giving kalvin fullhips a rim job in the wembley changing room

scum journalists trying to figure out fact from fiction for their next headline

View attachment 2122635
They don’t usually even try

Reactions: 1
Someone in the wags thread said she may of gone to Dubai so they had some time apart but still decided to call it a day....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Sorry for interrupting but my theory is

What if she took off to duabi so they could have time apart and they’ve decided enough is enough. She’s obvs put up with so much from him you’d think if it was cheating she’d be gone long ago

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.