Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reaction is very restrained compared to my reaction. I'd be begging him for more.
I think I would like to see your reaction to receiving jacks sweaty shirt more than I would actually like to receive jacks sweaty shirt myself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I would like to see your reaction to receiving jacks sweaty shirt more than I would actually like to receive jacks sweaty shirt myself
I'd be burying my face in it, definitely getting aroused. Drooling. Crying. Asking for more than his shirt. Asking to smell him directly. God knows. I'd definitely lose all control and dignity. Just get so beggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is a wild paragraph.
View attachment 2072705

I hope this guardian journalist writes Jack Fanfics on the side
There was a private jet heading to london an hour after the game
I was scanning the crowd for him

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
i wonder if he likes being told he’s a good boy. i used to have a pt who called me a good girl after every session and it pissed me right off

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone said on here ages ago that they'd met him and he smelt beautiful 🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
I like when he is in interviews after the matches and he always touches his face and neck with them big hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm on a Tattle warning, which makes site virtually impossible to use until it expires. BUT have been reading and enjoying posts. Was v.amused by JG admitting to having the shits prior to yesterday's match. Between him and Sash and her dairy intolerance, they must get through the Andrex in their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't normally come on this thread but I saw this and thought you'd like it ☺
That was so lovely. Thank you. 🥺 Her reaction was so cute.
---
He really does just need to be loved, doesn't he.

Awww. Jacky. I love seeing how his confidence has soared this season. He’s finally hit his stride.
---
This is a wild paragraph.
View attachment 2072705

Good gracious me. 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.