Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did all see Kevin jump up and happy after jack scored bc he assisted that - too cute

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve not been noseying on here for ages. Is the gorgeous one still with yer woman 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
what a bleeping day and what a bleeping game!!!! our boy got a standing ovation when he was subbed off. what a player 🥇🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Love him.

---
So glad I put bae as my first FPL substitution because now he'll replace Haaland for me. 🥳

Peter Drury on Jack: "You've got to love the joy that he brings to the game... like a child in a sweet shop with the sherbet dips all to himself." 🥰 🤣
Did you also hear him say about Jack “he is impish, he is fun.” :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
if he’s quoting his friends on insta today i reckon they’re all up to something tonight!

Reactions: 7
I don't normally come on this thread but I saw this and thought you'd like it ☺

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.