Jack Grealish #100 JG you have got us to a tun. Now please show us your peachy 🍑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cannot lie. that bodywarmer, hood up and cap combo is a very tough wank
---
💘 VERY HAPPY FOR YOU THOUGH BAB YAY 💘
But it’s so cute and snuggly 🥰

He’s cold, he’s the only one in the warm up wearing leggings 🥺
---
Please can someone get this in HD? I need it for my drinking collection.

1677345403147.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
But it’s so cute and snuggly 🥰

He’s cold, he’s the only one in the warm up wearing leggings 🥺
i know i'm sorry and it's so very cold but it's just so so utterly horrific

i hope he will let me off because i will take dsquared bae, danny zuko bae, a-star hairline bae, chode thumb bae, 5'9" bae, leather jacket bae, black football boots bae, all of jumpy's baes and every single incarnation of the face bae any day of the week

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
how do all these people on the pitch stop themselves from pulling his shorts down and spanking him silly? honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why do we get Kyle showing off his tummy for several seconds and not bae? See, while it's great that bae is starting regularly, we miss all his best getting ready to sub on moments.

Reactions: 4
Why do we get Kyle showing off his tummy for several seconds and not bae? See, while it's great that bae is starting regularly, we miss all his best getting ready to sub on moments.
I replayed that twice, I’m not ashamed to say. But yeah, wish it’d been bae.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh my god the camera cut away just as Jack looked like he starting to take his jacket off.

And just before that Pep tried to push the camera away from him, indicating that they should focus on the players I think.

Anyone see Kalvin give Solanke a little "you alright, mate?" tickle on his arm when he was down toward the end of the game? 🥺 Not a pat - a tickle with 4-5 individual fingers (sounds dirty, but it was not.)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.