Jack Grealish #100 JG you have got us to a tun. Now please show us your peachy 🍑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've woken up to Jack in the pool and I'm literally now dead. That picture is my cause of death.

But what a way to go. 🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good morning. This is my life now.

View attachment 1983840
you could use that nip as a hole punch

or put some ink on it for a bingo stamp

Btw this is a direct message to Jacque don’t u dare touch any more of ur body hair lad this is a public duty for you to keep it. If I see you as much as pluck ur eyebrows I’m out im swiping the tweezers from ur hands and chasing u with them DO NOT DO IT for the love of God boy I don’t know what you were thinking making your belly all bauld like that it was an absolute travesty people were crying in the streets like hired mourners at a medieval funeral in rural France

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
you could use that nip as a hole punch

or put some ink on it for a bingo stamp

Btw this is a direct message to Jacque don’t u dare touch any more of ur body hair lad this is a public duty for you to keep it. If I see you as much as pluck ur eyebrows I’m out im swiping the tweezers from ur hands and chasing u with them DO NOT DO IT for the love of God boy I don’t know what you were thinking making your belly all bauld like that it was an absolute travesty people were crying in the streets like hired mourners at a medieval funeral in rural France
Want to put one of these around his nip
Screenshot_20230224_144127_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.