Jack Edwards #4 Supermassive Jack Hole (in his subscribers' pockets)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, he what??

(Also, sidenote: I swear I've seen that exact room in the thumbnail on pinterest.)

View attachment 2893723
Hiring an Airbnb isn't moving Jack

And if you stopped moving, and making shallow youtube content, youd probably have written this 'book' by now.
---
Also, has he ever spoken about learning Korean (or French for that matter)? He just seems to have the arrogance to live somewhere and not attempt the language

Reactions: 17
I know righttt???

Jade does this as well. They announce theyre MOVING when its just an extended trip...

Reactions: 16
And if you stopped moving, and making shallow youtube content, youd probably have written this 'book' by now.
I can't believe he was bragging about how he's writing his longest chapter yet and it turns out to be barely 3000 words. Not that short chapters are in some way a bad thing, but ye gods, you're right that if there was less yapping and more writing he'd be done with it ages ago.
That poor book is going to be a frankensteined amalgamated mess held together by the souls of all the books he's skimmed through. I haven't kept up his his videos much but he doesn't strike me as particularly creative. Even this video was mostly based on pretty bookstores and a gorgeous home he happened to pay to stay in.

Reactions: 10
I don't know if it's fair to compare but as someone who has written a few fanfics 3k words is so short 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't expect it, but it doesn't really sit well with me that he made this video:

1000007899.jpg

It makes me feel sick that he chose to capitalize on a time when this family is going through so many bad times and he's making a click bait video.

Royal or not, the last few months for them must've been just awful. And here's Jack, again, trying to "get on the hype" with the most inappropriate shite.

Out of all the times he could've made this video he chose now...

Reading the comments he apparently also called Oscar Wilde British and then corrected himself. What a plonker!

Reactions: 11
Massive click bait in the picture

Also he is doing a Daily Mail by calling her by the wrong name

This massively shows he has no original thoughts or viewpoint and is purely a slave to the algorithm. No substance to his content whatsoever

Reactions: 4
If he wanted to do a video about a royal who reads the very obvious choice would be Camilla. That would generate far less clicks of course. But she’s patron of Book Trust, supports the BBC’s 500 Words competition, and established the Queen’s Reading Room charity & book club (Her love of books and DV advocacy are the two reasons I quite like her 😅)

Though I haven’t watched the video, maybe he does mention Camilla?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought I was having deja vu but he really did just remake the same video he released on TikTok a month ago:

While Jack is profoundly lazy in everything he does, he clearly isn't smart enough to have made one longer YouTube video and edit down to a condensed TikTok-friendly short version.

He filmed the same video twice, for no reason. He used all the same words, all the same mistakes and all the same lies.

He didn't "do the detective work", he just saw that Princess Kate was trending in March during all the conspiracy theory memes, quickly Googled 'Princess Kate books' to try to steal some ideas for a bandwagon-jumping video, copied a 4 year old article outright and took credit for it.

As always, he was too lazy and too slow to make the video in time to be appropriately relevant, but still thought it'd be okay to dump it online at an especially tasteless time rather than scrap it.

Now he's doubling down with the lazy, exploitative content even later. He's shameless.

Reactions: 14
He has a fat head. There. I said it. It looks chunky and wierd. I guess it's not his fault and the comment on his appearance is a bit shallow. In my defense, he is so smug and constantly eye-bleeping himself, it's actually off-putting. Ew.
Also the tone of voice when he reads a blurb grinds my gears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This isn't related to Jack, but did anyone watch Emmie's video where she did 'my hate comments as book recommendations'? I loved that concept.

Reactions: 2
Untitled45747 - Copy.png

Jack will also be taking a brave stand and continuing to not read any other books, either.

He's out on TikTok getting on his soapbox to rant about "an author on TikTok" who mentioned that they'd written three books in four months. Naturally, he's a coward, so didn't name the author or clarify if they're a professional author or not, if these are finished books or rough first drafts, if they were outlined and mapped out already and there's so much context missing that it's ridiculous that he even opened his mouth.

This screams 'Jack's being a jealous little witch because he can't get a first draft finished even when relying heavily on stolen ideas and ChatGPT'. He's never written a book, so he has zero context for how long it could or should take. A tit-load of professional authors likely have their craft honed to the point where they can easily crank out a first draft in a month or less. Conversely, an author can spend years revising and redrafting and the final product may still be trash. Jack will never know, since he's a creatively bankrupt clown who can't manage to read a book in a month, much less write anything in that time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2907904

Jack will also be taking a brave stand and continuing to not read any other books, either.

He's out on TikTok getting on his soapbox to rant about "an author on TikTok" who mentioned that they'd written three books in four months. Naturally, he's a coward, so didn't name the author or clarify if they're a professional author or not, if these are finished books or rough first drafts, if they were outlined and mapped out already and there's so much context missing that it's ridiculous that he even opened his mouth.

This screams 'Jack's being a jealous little witch because he can't get a first draft finished even when relying heavily on stolen ideas and ChatGPT'. He's never written a book, so he has zero context for how long it could or should take. A tit-load of professional authors likely have their craft honed to the point where they can easily crank out a first draft in a month or less. Conversely, an author can spend years revising and redrafting and the final product may still be trash. Jack will never know, since he's a creatively bankrupt clown who can't manage to read a book in a month, much less write anything in that time.
Jack Edwards #5 - a creatively bankrupt clown

credit @gossip_guy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's probably an indie author as well. How brave of him to not even name them 🙄 if you're gonna tit talk someone at least have the courage to do it properly.

I mean, yeah, that does seem a ridiculous amount to write in a short amount of time and probably doesn't equate to quality. But just because you're a lazy superficial floater Jack that is all talk and no action, doesn't mean others aren't working hard.

Reactions: 7
I mean Stephen King and Brandon Sanderson are fast writers and their speed doesn't equate to quality. I guess Jack won't be reading from them, especially when fantasy is way out of his scope of understanding.

It really depends how long they spend on writing. If we're talking about a person that has discipline and writes everyday, 4/5 hrs a day then what's the problem?

Jack doesn't know how to spell "discipline". Pretending to write everyday, while in reality he drinks his matcha latte longer than he writes. He has some nerve to criticise others, honestly 😂

Reactions: 11
Yeah Sanderson writes at an alarming rate. Rather blows my mind.

Plus for lots of indie authors to make enough money to live on it necessitates indie publishing (and thus writing) multiple books a year.

Reactions: 6
Just like Jack likes the idea of being a reader more than reading itself, he just likes the idea of writing more than writing itself. You get this feeling that he thinks being a writer is a dark academia fantasy, sitting in a Parisian cafe then going home to sip wine, whilst reading a letter telling you that you’ve won the Booker Prize.

I can’t wait until his book comes out. It’s gonna be so funny in this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Many ghost writers are probably pumping out books that fast. Comic book writers also, and screenplayrs are putting out scripts that fast which are often book length but still retain the complexity of a full novel.

As Jack is doing it for a hobby rather than as a job and is a serial procrastinator he probably doesn't realise you can do things quite fast if you work on them full time.
---
Just like Jack likes the idea of being a reader more than reading itself, he just likes the idea of writing more than writing itself. You get this feeling that he thinks being a writer is a dark academia fantasy, sitting in a Parisian cafe then going home to sip wine, whilst reading a letter telling you that you’ve won the Booker Prize.

I can’t wait until his book comes out. It’s gonna be so funny in this thread.
There's nothing wrong with just being a reader or a critic also. However I see this with a lot of YouTubers who start by just doing commentary, or critique or something (and are good at it) start trying to launch off into creating their own full on product. most because they've probably always wanted to do it (nothing wrong with that) but didn't have the talent, drive or entrepreneurship to do it as a main career but did have what it took to do critiques off the back of a YouTube channel and leveraging a following that way.

Is like when YouTubers launch music careers. Jack wants to write a book so he can be a author and have legitimacy and prestige, just being a social media star doesn't give him that.

Last edited: