Jack Edwards #4 Supermassive Jack Hole (in his subscribers' pockets)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come one, come all, to thread #4 of the ever expanding library, never expanding vocabulary or knowledge of youtube's 'resident librarian' - Jack Edwards.

Recap of Monsieur Edwards’ Escapades -
  • All the same pretending to read, empty facade of intelligence and worldliness while being entirely performative
  • Floating around numerous different cities
  • SCAMMING his viewers out of multiple months of membership fees (that he wanted to charge a hell of a lot more for before they protested)
  • When held politely accountable for not offering ANY of the promised content (to the point of his fans having to make their own discord chat for themselves, because he’s too lazy to even do that properly) - he has a hissy fit, accused Youtubers (Nerdy Nurse Reads) of doxxing him for holding him to account
  • He also offered no where near as much as he promised and then insisted that people drop the topic
  • We’re all just waiting for the glass closet door (‘cuz honey, it’s just transparent at this point) to be opened by him

Congratulations to @Auga for having the most votes for thread title!

Find previous thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/jack-edwards-3-liberte-fraternite-no-jacques-te.32239/

Please feel free to add a recap too, as I might has missed a lot!

Reactions: 7
Ahhh I'll miss the old thread. One of the best thread titles ever haha

Just a reminder of some of our recent Jack specials

Screenshot_20230623_142553_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230623_142720_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230623_142640_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230623_142629_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230623_142625_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230623_142621_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230623_142619_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I can't decide on this image......

1) if this is a thrill moment as he is letting off a stinking ripe crappy fart with his usual smug face but everyone knows it's him, like he rips off content and lacks any critical thought and offers only stupid puns and crap summaries.
2) thinking he is a sexy something something but we know he is a complete bleep in another hideous outfit with the sexiness of a clapped out wheelie bin.

Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 16.14.02.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He looks like that one creep who won't leave you alone at a Balkan disco.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Interesting choice for him to go to Freedom after his event 🏳️‍🌈.

Every time I see footage from that magazine event, I cringe so hard my skin hurts.

A vanity event to celebrate a vanity fluff article in a magazine printed by a magazine run by a company whose whole thing is boosting the egos of D-grade influencers for cash (a company who runs the Blogosphere awards - a rigged vanity "awards" event also geared towards boosting the egos of never-heard-of-them content creators whose managers are heavily tied to the company running the event). It's the height of self-absorbed pretentiousness.

It's all an ego-stroking sham paid for by his managers, no talent or accomplishment required (they also arranged for Eve Cornwell to be a contender for a major content creator award last year, despite not fitting the criteria and creating almost no content last year). The second-hand embarrassment seeing him at this thing thinking he won a BAFTA is unquantifiable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah the hand maybe the campest thing I've seen in a long time
---
He's probably waiting until he can monetise beign gay in some way

Reactions: 12
I can’t get over the fact that I saw him the other day in central London. Couldn’t go up to him becuase I can’t pretend I ‘love his videos’😭😭😭 so I just walked past.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The video where he rearranges his books... an unhaul would've been more effective (and interesting) 🤦‍♀️ I also wish he'd stop joking about how he "needs to stop buying books teehee", but that's a problem I have with most book influencers 🤣

Reactions: 6
The video where he rearranges his books... an unhaul would've been more effective (and interesting) 🤦‍♀️ I also wish he'd stop joking about how he "needs to stop buying books teehee", but that's a problem I have with most book influencers 🤣
They never would as they'd have no channel 🤣

Reactions: 2
When we hit his 'out and proud' era, do we reckon he'll just give up pretending to read entirely? Or will he morph into his 'cultured gay who loves wine, arthouse, and cutting shade about women' era, in which case pretending to read will benefit him? Either way, he has GOT to stop pretending Colleen Hoover is any good. She is NOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 12