Jaackmaate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got a million followers and reigned it in. I loved jack but he doesn’t want to rock the boat now he’s popular I feel
He always said he wouldn’t do a video on the situation with the other girls because he never knew if it was true or not but the video he is doing is taking the piss out of bad merch so I think he will make a good video about it - plus so many people want him too 😂🙌🏻

Reactions: 5
There’s a YouTuber called “jaackmaate” who is great. He’s made a pretty big following by outing and pretty much taking the piss out of the big youtubers and their “I’m above all” attitude. He seems like he’s just hating on them yet all he’s doing is pointing out what the sheep can’t see (much like us) I find him to be one of the most genuine, humble and honest out there. He’s brilliant. He’s hit 1.1 m subscribers now and is still the same person. Something all these beggers should think about.

Reactions: 9
There’s a YouTuber called “jaackmaate” who is great. He’s made a pretty big following by outing and pretty much taking the piss out of the big youtubers and their “I’m above all” attitude. He seems like he’s just hating on them yet all he’s doing is pointing out what the sheep can’t see (much like us) I find him to be one of the most genuine, humble and honest out there. He’s brilliant. He’s hit 1.1 m subscribers now and is still the same person. Something all these beggers should think about.
I love him too! He’s from my city - Norwich and he’s just so bloody down to earth and genuine. He made it when he pulled apart zoellas £50 advent calendar and also when Alfie deyes basically made a mockery of living on £1 a day. These chancers need a good public flogging now and then. Too big for their boots and totally lost a grip of reality, all for their personal gain.

Reactions: 14
I love him too! He’s from my city - Norwich and he’s just so bloody down to earth and genuine. He made it when he pulled apart zoellas £50 advent calendar and also when Alfie deyes basically made a mockery of living on £1 a day. These chancers need a good public flogging now and then. Too big for their boots and totally lost a grip of reality, all for their personal gain.
Exactly. They have Become so un relatable. It’s sad because they now look down their noses at the people who got them there.
Jack is ace! Hope you’re lucky enough to bump into him 😊

Reactions: 1
Really rate jaackmate but less so since he gained more subs. The observational comedy he used to do a couple of years or so back was brilliant. All this stuff about youtubers is great im sure..if you know who they all are. The comedy he used to do could have been for anyone.

Reactions: 2
Love his content. Really witty, great comedic timing and calls out big youtubers on being absolute idiots. Cannot fault him!

His Greg Paul video, if you haven’t watched then you should;

Jacks episode of Hotel of Mum and Dad;

Reactions: 1
Haha I loved that video & it's also the most likes I've ever got on a YouTube comment 😂
Screenshot_2020-04-16-23-36-32-1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So what's apparently happened between him and Jordan?
So these are the announcements they made on the happy hour twitter back in April. Mentions them 'drifting apart' and their working relationship was affecting their ability to be friends, which is very vague. I just don't believe these guys are still friends? They did a podcast together for a long while, then moved in together, then all of a sudden Jordan moved out, still did the podcast, then left the podcast. Stevie mentioned Jordan on a recent podcast and Jack was very awkward saying something like 'let's not go there', so there is obviously bad blood. I watched one of jordans livestreams the other day, guy seems so down and depressed since this happened. I really do hope they're mates, but the way things are looking I doubt they are friends anymore, I do wonder what really happened. Probably an elbow in the gob for Jordan that Jacks friend Alfie has kind of replaced him. I guess we'll maybe find out in time?

hh.jpeg