J.K. Rowling #4 JK and the Goblet of Ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state of this. Lists ridiculous demands of how JK can “work on her redemption” (which includes writing essays, when TRAs have such an aversion to read the one she’s already written) and then says the “damage is done” as “people have died” by her actions.

I honestly think she could not give one duck what some knob head on Twitter thinks. Seriously they are so full of self importance, it’s mind blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Saying she should give 100% of her Harry Potter income to transpeople. duck off. Why are they obsessed with people paying them? It's always if you're transphobic you should paypal me bla bla.

Also I would love to see the proof that JK Rowling has contributed to anyone's death. You can't just claim something so ridiculous with no facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Saying she should give 100% of her Harry Potter income to transpeople. duck off. Why are they obsessed with people paying them? It's always if you're transphobic you should paypal me bla bla.

Also I would love to see the proof that JK Rowling has contributed to anyone's death. You can't just claim something so ridiculous with no facts.
Not to sound like Gabby Lindley and say this is niche, but...

The IT fandom recently decided to cancel one of the actors (from the Chapter 2 movie) for transphobia (I personally don’t think he is) and do you know how the heartbroken fans handled it? They rattled their begging bowls for money because they were affected by the ordeal 🙄 and fan artists deciding to stop using his likeness, etc. There’s a lot more to the situation but the way the fans are behaving is pathetic. It’s all about them.

ETA this comment, he’s absolutely right.

BB3D2F97-DC26-491E-B61B-210097728D9F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am concerned about the increasing threat of suicide because people don't like what celebs have said about them.

1) it undermines the seriousness of people genuinely contemplating suicide
2) it's manipulative to say publically that someone should shut up/say sorry to appease you else they can be blamed for suicide.

We seem to have a young generation of people who:-

1) have no critical thinking skills or awareness
2) are super sensitive and narcissistic
3) hyper focus on their own desires and lack empathy for others
4) seem to encourage policing of thought
5) weaponising suicide threats
Etc etc

What a sick world!

Why on earth should JKR give all her money away, she already donates to many causes plus of course she earned it, and has family to support too. The entitlement of people continues to astonish me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Saying that someone you’ve never even met is directly attributable for your suicide/threat is surely one of the clearest signs of mental illness there is? But sure, tell me again none of this is in the mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love how Instagram now has a ‘add your pronouns to your profile’ so I know which people need to be blocked 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly think she could not give one duck what some knob head on Twitter thinks. Seriously they are so full of self importance, it’s mind blowing.
Exactly. She doesnt need them. If they dont want to read her books in protest, so what? Millions of other will, and will because of the abuse she received. It's like the Lib dems and Labour saying that if you didnt believe TWAW you had no place in their party and you shouldn't vote for them. Ok then. That went well didnt it? I for one will never vote for them again, based on this one issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly. She doesnt need them. If they dont want to read her books in protest, so what? Millions of other will, and will because of the abuse she received. It's like the Lib dems and Labour saying that if you didnt believe TWAW you had no place in their party and you shouldn't vote for them. Ok then. That went well didnt it? I for one will never vote for them again, based on this one issue.
Absolutely, same. I will not vote for a party who dismisses genuine concerns and squashes women under their boot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love how Instagram now has a ‘add your pronouns to your profile’ so I know which people need to be blocked 🤦🏻‍♀️
I know 2 non binary people, one of whom is genuinely very androgynous. Neither of them has their pronouns on their LinkedIn profile yet countless other people have theirs despite the profile photo rendering it very unnecessary

Reactions: 9
I need to unfollow this page 😒
Oh boo hoo. She should ask all the harry Potter kids for their millions back and tell them to make their own way in the acting industry off the back of their own talent and see how quickly they shut their gobs :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm totally with you about never voting for the Labour Party or the tit head Dems while they continue with this vile self identification agenda .

Reactions: 18
I'm totally with you about never voting for the Labour Party or the tit head Dems while they continue with this vile self identification agenda .
I'm not sure I can even trust them even if they do slowly put this way. If you talk to certain Labour members about this, they say ' oh but getting rid of same sex protection was never in the manifesto' as if women are so stupid they dont know that they will be rendered worthless if self ID comes into play and they get the Equality Act protected characteristics changed from Gender recognition certificate to gender identity. Its gaslighting at establishment level.

Reactions: 14
The only party I see standing up for us (in a roundabout way) is the tories. It PAINS me to vote for them. But seeing Liz Truss stand up for women is much better than the whole of the Labour/green Party fully diving in to this tit.

Reactions: 15
I still won’t vote Tory.

They may be somewhat standing up for women in terms of this particular issue, but the rest of their policies and processes largely trample over women, especially women from poorer socio-ecomomic backgrounds.

They are not a friend to women, especially the most vulnerable women, and let’s be honest, they would have been all over letting go of women’s safe spaces if it had been a vote winner for them. I’ll spoil my ballot for as long as I have to, and I will tell every representative that comes to my door exactly why.

Reactions: 13
I still won’t vote Tory.

They may be somewhat standing up for women in terms of this particular issue, but the rest of their policies and processes largely trample over women, especially women from poorer socio-ecomomic backgrounds.

They are not a friend to women, especially the most vulnerable women, and let’s be honest, they would have been all over letting go of women’s safe spaces if it had been a vote winner for them. I’ll spoil my ballot for as long as I have to, and I will tell every representative that comes to my door exactly why.
Me too. It pisses me off that I have been disenfranchised by them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.