J.K. Rowling #4 JK and the Goblet of Ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm beyond disappointed with how Jesse Signal and Katie Herzog have treated Graham. A pair of spoofers

It's mostly because Glinner signed up to Her (which is supposed to be a lesbian and bi women dating app) and posted these profiles: https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/these-are-not-lesbians then went and made some fake accounts with really exaggerated images to prove how ridiculous it is so people are accusing him of mocking transwomen.
Those screenshots were already freely available on Twitter and some were sent to him by lesbians to show that it wasn't a lesbian only space. He signed up briefly to show he could. The extreme photos are also photoshop.

Katie and Jesse have misrepresented him by saying that he signed up to steal all those images. That is not the case

Reactions: 11
I think he can be a bit obsessive, just in the fact that I worry he'll overload himself mentally and not take a break if he needs to.
Yeah agreed. I just sometimes look at his Twitter and think it'd be healthier if he took a break for a bit.

Maybe he could use his time to write something as brilliant as Father Ted (I can dream).

Reactions: 4
Yeah agreed. I just sometimes look at his Twitter and think it'd be healthier if he took a break for a bit.

Maybe he could use his time to write something as brilliant as Father Ted (I can dream).
Glinner's Twitter hasn't existed since June 2020, when he was permanently suspended.

Reactions: 15
I'm beyond disappointed with how Jesse Signal and Katie Herzog have treated Graham. A pair of spoofers

Those screenshots were already freely available on Twitter and some were sent to him by lesbians to show that it wasn't a lesbian only space. He signed up briefly to show he could. The extreme photos are also photoshop.

Katie and Jesse have misrepresented him by saying that he signed up to steal all those images. That is not the case
The hit piece on the Metro about it was terrible - especially if it's true that they said they asked him for a quote when they didn't.

Reactions: 10

He is not on Twitter so which ones do you "sometimes look" at? and because of his views, work wise he is seen as " problematic" just like those Hollywood scriptwriters in the Mccarthy era.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This sums it up perfectly
Exactly. AGPs see the lies as a trojan horse to get the influence and access they want :sick: ; the 'look at me!' folk who want quirky identities and special treatment get something to make into their personality; misogynists get ability to be sexist and undo the hard work of womens rights advocates, in the name of 'progress'; self-professed gender knowledge prophets get to become the spokespeople of woke and spread lies; businesses rub their hands together for the 'kerching' sound of making big money, they stick pink and blue and white flags etc all other their products so the gullianle can lap it all up.

But... Women lose their right to stand up for and protect sex based rights, they get called TERF, they get beaten up at protests, they get ousted out of management positions, womens panels and sports sponsorships. They get reprimanded for accidentally misgendering people. Male and females with dysphoria grow up and mostly regret transition and have to live with the emotional and physical consequences of the transition. I am convinced we will soon have a generation of sterile kids, with missing body parts, with brittle bones, with other medical conditions as a side effect of their choice. Who wins here? That's the question.

To quote a popular film: "you can't handle the truth!"

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am convinced we will soon have a generation of sterile kids, with missing body parts, with brittle bones, with other medical conditions as a side effect of their choice.
I’ll have to try and find the thread although hoping others saw - yesterday on Twitter there were people having a genuine conversation about how all kids should be put on PBs until they can ‘choose the puberty they want’ 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ll have to try and find the thread although hoping others saw - yesterday on Twitter there were people having a genuine conversation about how all kids should be put on PBs until they can ‘choose the puberty they want’ 🤮
That’s a cool way to eliminate the human race.

The only winners here are big pharma and lawyers who will be seeing dollar signs in a few years to come with all the lawsuits, especially in the US. I really don't understand how left wing people don't see this as the ultra capitalist movement that it is. You hate your body? Well here's some pills and can we also interest you in some expensive surgery that's self harm masked as healthcare? Oh and while you're here, some facial feminisation surgery. Not to mention all the many beauty products you will need to keep up with your brave and stunning self

Congratulations, you are now a fully paid up member of big pharma who will need 'healthcare' for the rest of your life!

To anyone not familiar with this debate I know I probably sound like a conspiracy loon. But that's the reality

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s a cool way to eliminate the human race.
Found the Tweet:

I actually worry what this would mean for women tbh. I wonder how many would choose female puberty. I don’t doubt for some men puberty is also horrific, but I’m not sure it seems as bad as female puberty often is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh I forgot to say, the other winners are p a e d o s - just look at what Aimee and co were able to do. A lack of safeguarding is a p a e d o s dream

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Found the Tweet:

I actually worry what this would mean for women tbh. I wonder how many would choose female puberty. I don’t doubt for some men puberty is also horrific, but I’m not sure it seems as bad as female puberty often is.
Great, everyone will walk around with crumbling bones and neo vagina or grafted on arm fat... Noone will be able to get any work done as we'll be in seminars about misgendering all day every day. What a life 🙁 Something has to crash before this becomes worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That’s so true. Sounds like a conspiracy theory, but is that the long game here? For a few sick individuals maybe

It tells me that the human society can get very very sick in the collective head. I mean in the past 50 years we've been getting to a point of innovation where we could actually say we are intelligent race on the trajectory to succeed in science, technology, equality but it's like we are bungee-ing backwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well let's just say some of the men vehemently defending the rights of men to enter womens spaces have turned out to be the P word themselves. Eric Joyce for instance

Reactions: 17
I am quietly suspicious that the next step will be trans age which could open up all sorts of cans of worms.
There was a recent news story about a rape case in the USA (I'm sorry, I've looked but can't find it) where the victim was a child and the perpetrator claimed that they were actually a teenager themselves so it wasn't rape. The defence didn't work for him, but all it takes is one sympathetic judge and maybe a youngish perpetrator who argues their mental age is lower, and a precedent could be set.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Found the Tweet:

The comments are insane. One person comparing delaying puberty to a gap year, another on about how kids should get to ‘choose’ what puberty they go through. I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works. You don’t go through a true opposite sex puberty from taking cross-sex hormones, you just develop some characteristics of the opposite sex. Scary that it’s being peddled in such way. Puberty is not to be messed with imo.

Reactions: 19
The comments are insane. One person comparing delaying puberty to a gap year, another on about how kids should get to ‘choose’ what puberty they go through. I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works. You don’t go through a true opposite sex puberty from taking cross-sex hormones, you just develop some characteristics of the opposite sex. Scary that it’s being peddled in such way.
I’m really sick of the ‘it puts puberty on hold’ argument. There is little to no longitudinal data about the effects of PBs and the data Tavistock themselves collect indicates that going on PBs is an affirmative action because it’s very rare anyone comes off the medical transition pathway once they’re on PBs. This is absolutely not ‘a pause’ or ‘giving children time to think’. And yes absolutely, a boy wouldn’t have a female puberty on HRTs. It’s scary if that’s even a suggestion.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.