Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby is a couple of days old and she's already done three posts and flogging nipple cream. You never get this time back. If her world is now 'complete' then why not put your phone down for a few days?
Because she is an idiot. 😄

Reactions: 2
She’s posted something on her story about her ‘battle’ with infertility. She has 3 young children. She is not infertile. I find this so distasteful after seeing my sister who truly cannot get pregnant and has had 3 failed IVF rounds. Izzy makes me so angry with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm far far far from an expert, but to me it seems like they had issues with conceiving, rather than being infertile as she has now had 3 kids, 2 of which are the natural way and all have been born pretty close together.

There are 6.5 years between my sister and I, my parents only planned for a couple of years but it took a long time for my mum to fall pregnant

Reactions: 6
Lola was ivf but she ran to have fertility treatment after like a year of trying and then fell pregnant with the other two quite easily and naturally. Ok she has PCOS which I also have so maybe her cycle isn’t straight forward but I don’t believe there’s any fertility struggle there at all. But suppose it keeps her relevant and makes her money 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do believe she had problems conceiving as I have many friends and relatives who also did. One friend got pregnant naturally after years and years of having IUI and IVF and a relative has PCOS and could get pregnant naturally but kept miscarrying so had successful IVF treatment.

However, I think after having two naturally after the first being IVF then I think she really needs to stop talking about her struggle! But I do think there will be another book about her two natural conceptions!

Now advertising lactation cookies. I hate it when these insta mums advertise things like this. Being a new mum is very hard and you are very vulnerable and can easily be convinced that you need such items to be a good parent. And all this whilst its baby loss awareness week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Now advertising lactation cookies. I hate it when these insta mums advertise things like this. Being a new mum is very hard and you are very vulnerable and can easily be convinced that you need such items to be a good parent. And all this whilst its baby loss awareness week.
Not even a week old and ads already

Reactions: 3
Not even a week old and ads already
She did them on night 1 at home. 🙄 Annoying as F! Cant stand her smug face. And don't even start me on her "sleeping" pictures....why pretend to sleep while taking a selfie you absolute idiot?

Reactions: 5
Considering she’s had a miscarriage herself, her posts and stories have been very insensitive tonight with baby loss awareness and the wave of light. She should know better. A lot of people who follow her will have had losses or be struggling with infertility. Shameful and selfish of her.

Reactions: 8
That video of her kissing lock n key is a bit weird. Why film it and upload it to thousands of people??

• Haha
Is it just me or does it look like she’s pushing a toy pram?! It looks really small and low down!

I think the sad thing is they've sold their soul to the influencer gods and lost touch a bit with reality. Seems to happen to everyone who goes down the influencer route

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does it look like she’s pushing a toy pram?! It looks really small and low down!
Haha I can’t un-see this now. It’s one of those yoyos which most people get as a lightweight stroller for their toddler once fed up of lugging the big buggy around. But with the newborn attachment it’s completely pointless at this stage and looks ridiculous!

so many ads and smugness can’t stand her

Reactions: 4
I thought better of her than to do the hospital selfie with the baby on the boob blah blah but she’s like every other z lister it appears. Honestly put the camera down and spend time with your children who need you

Reactions: 5
So apparently Izzy doesn't remember when she bathed L&K the first time, and unsure about when to bath Lockie the first time. What a load of crap. She is a 3rd time mum. Wonder if she remembers how to change a nappy. It's all for engagement on her Instagram. And the fools actually message her with their advice. Ughhh.... cannot stand this woman!
Is it just me or most people would have a first bath picture or video of their children?

• Heart
Reactions: 10