Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I would have known it was the end of August 2017, only because he was born 6 weeks before my little girl so I’ve always been interested in what he’s doing. We did potty training at the start of lockdown but I wouldn’t have started until I knew she was ready (she literally woke up one morning and asked to wear pants) so I’m guessing he’s just showing signs he’s ready. You’re right about posting for the engagement though, it’ll only have been 2/3 years since Lola did it and I can’t imagine potty training ever changes 😂 was half hoping she’d see sense and delete that picture but clearly not 🙄
He was born on 26th August 2017 - I only know that because it was the exact same day as my son! We started potty training at the start of lockdown but he wasn’t ready but I think we’ve cracked it now. Had to wait for him to want to do it, rather than making him fit in with lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When people are soppy clingy mothers I often wonder what they will do when the kids are grown up. Their whole personality seems to be "Mum" nd that's it.

Reactions: 5
When people are soppy clingy mothers I often wonder what they will do when the kids are grown up. Their whole personality seems to be "Mum" nd that's it.
I don't find her soppy or clingy. I do however wonder why Mum's get so upset when their kids are starting school. I couldn't wait for mine to start to have a break!

I think Izzy is just a very well brought up woman. She writes such beautiful posts about her brother who suffered a head injury. She's a very 'nice' person. I can't imagine her ever been bitchy. Yes that can make her seem a bit boring and mummsy but we know she struggled to conceive so she obviously wanted to be a Mum badly. I think she's the nicest McFly wife. I got bored of Gi early on and I had to unfollow Georgia as it's Ad after Ad.

Reactions: 13
I don't find her soppy or clingy. I do however wonder why Mum's get so upset when their kids are starting school. I couldn't wait for mine to start to have a break!

I think Izzy is just a very well brought up woman. She writes such beautiful posts about her brother who suffered a head injury. She's a very 'nice' person. I can't imagine her ever been bitchy. Yes that can make her seem a bit boring and mummsy but we know she struggled to conceive so she obviously wanted to be a Mum badly. I think she's the nicest McFly wife. I got bored of Gi early on and I had to unfollow Georgia as it's Ad after Ad.
Aw I know, she does seem lovely. But she's definitely soppy.

Reactions: 2
I follow her but find that it seems that Lola is very much the favoured child over Kit. Particularly with Harry...
Yeah I’ve always thought this she seems to be their special ivf baby and kit always seems an after thought. So sad really as it’s always quite obvious in their posts and stories

Reactions: 2
It really is. I saw a video over the weekend of Harry dancing with Lola and Kit was there being ignored when he obviously wanted to join in...

Reactions: 1
I don't usually mind her, but how many pairs of Air and Grace trainers can one person own?? Has she ever shown herself if anything from H&M or New Look?!? Even her basic tees are tagged as some random overpriced boutique store. I don't find that side of her very relatable at all

Reactions: 5
I do like her and she was successful and is super talented so she isn't just a hanger on. She was, and still is really, very beautiful in a class English rose kind of way. Similar to Kate Middleton. And shes far more genuine than Gi.

That said she has gotten more and more twee and vanilla and wholesome. Almost like a 50s housewife. The mindfulness is too much and I worry shes enforcing it on her kids when maybe they don't need it. I also have a major issue with how much the kids are on camera.

I mainly follow because the kids are adorable but truth be told it's the hope of hot Harry content is why I keep following

Reactions: 8
I do like her and she was successful and is super talented so she isn't just a hanger on. She was, and still is really, very beautiful in a class English rose kind of way. Similar to Kate Middleton. And shes far more genuine than Gi.

That said she has gotten more and more twee and vanilla and wholesome. Almost like a 50s housewife. The mindfulness is too much and I worry shes enforcing it on her kids when maybe they don't need it. I also have a major issue with how much the kids are on camera.

I mainly follow because the kids are adorable but truth be told it's the hope of hot Harry content is why I keep following
Yes this! Also I’ve got a bug bear of people sharing hospital / doctors pictures of their kids, what is the need?! Coupled with Kit’s potty pictures, it’s made me question how mindful she actually is if she puts stuff like that on the internet!

Is Harry a permanent Friday presenter on The One Show, have noticed him a few times... he does have a very calming voice 💆🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yes for someone into mental health we don't know the impact or shoving everything kids do online so I'm surprised she does it. Considering how baby photos were not something people wanted to be shown, these days parents are putting every second of their kids development online. Time will tell how that affects them as they get older

Hmmm I may have to unfollow. A kindness advent calendar for her kids seems a bit of a a step too far

• Haha
She really is dull and ageing pretty badly...she used to be quite nice looking...now just in constant mum mode whilst Harry just gets hotter. She seems super insecure and clingy and does not look like she is too much fun. Her facial expressions during playing the violin scare me. She seems like someone who is very erratic, jealous and have a secret aggressive side to her if things don't go her way. This mindful mum BS is just a cover up. How long before Harry gets bored.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She really is dull and ageing pretty badly...she used to be quite nice looking...now just in constant mum mode whilst Harry just gets hotter. She seems super insecure and clingy and does not look like she is too much fun. Her facial expressions during playing the violin scare me. She seems like someone who is very erratic, jealous and have a secret aggressive side to her if things don't go her way. This mindful mum BS is just a cover up. How long before Harry gets bored.
I'm glad someone else has noticed this too!
Harry will 100% stray at some point, no doubt about it.