Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’ve gone on a peaceful holiday and have spent most of so far uploading pictures/stories to Instagram. Am I the only one that goes on holiday and doesn’t go on any social media until I’m home

Reactions: 3

I think she was the last one of the mcwives that I still tolerated, but I think I might have to unfollow now. Yet another undisclosed (and blatant) ad. I’ve had enough 🤷🏼‍♀️.

I also hope they start showing the kids a bit less. They are super cute, but they need privacy! I wish there would be better laws around this...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I find her so irritating 🙈 Also a huge pet peeve is when they come down in the morning recording an insta story

Reactions: 2
I think she comes across so patronising!!! I used to not mind her but can’t have her now

Reactions: 8
Eugh why is she putting about Kit pooing on the rug on her insta story?! Why am I even commenting on here about it?! Some things should be left private in life. Memo to all insta mums - we don’t need to know about your kids poo!!

Reactions: 6
Eugh why is she putting about Kit pooing on the rug on her insta story?! Why am I even commenting on here about it?! Some things should be left private in life. Memo to all insta mums - we don’t need to know about your kids poo!!
Revolting nothing is kept private with these instamums

I think she comes across so patronising!!! I used to not mind her but can’t have her now
She definitely does, so unlikeable in my opinion. Cannot stand her haggard looking face when the violin comes out. What does she actually do, apart from being a mum?

Every time it pops up she’s going live I know it’s gonna be that blooming violin!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s just me, but does anyone else feel like she takes her kids to A&E for the tiniest of scraps? Kit fell over and cut his lip, there really isn’t any need for them to have gone to A&E. Especially during a pandemic...

Reactions: 7
I thought that doodle nest thing was a really good idea, but I had a look on the website and the cheapest book, for around 30 pieces or art was £210, if you have 200 drawings its £770!!!!! Very relatable 🙄

• Wow
Never thought the day would come but I've unfollowed Harry who I've been in love with for over a decade. Increasing ads, regular reposting of Izy stuff and generally being more and more boring. So thats the last Mcfly member gone

Reactions: 4
Don’t ask me why but I wouldn’t be surprised if they separated in the near future. Not sure what it is, just a feeling I get & think it would be Harry leaving her.

Don’t ask me why but I wouldn’t be surprised if they separated in the near future. Not sure what it is, just a feeling I get & think it would be Harry leaving her.
Yes I feel like this as well but maybe that's just because I get the impression she's absolutely obsessed with her children (borderline unhealthy) and her whole identity has become "mother" which probably doesn't leave much room for anything else. I think Harry is getting lost along the way

Reactions: 4
I feel that Harry is quite a sexual person (he's sexy to look at but that's a whole different story 😂)
I don't mean this in a nasty way but I just can not imagine Izzy surprising Harry one evening where she's dressed up in sexy lingerie with the chocolate sauce and whatever else.
I can absolutely see it with Danny and Georgia (even though I'm sure they've had issues during lockdown) and even with Dougie and his girlfriend. And we won't go there with Gi and Tom 😂😂

Back to Harry and Izzy, I feel like there's no fire or sexual chemistry between them at all. I reckon he could plan a romantic night and she would complain of a headache or she would rather read a book.

I feel that Harry is quite a sexual person (he's sexy to look at but that's a whole different story 😂)
I don't mean this in a nasty way but I just can not imagine Izzy surprising Harry one evening where she's dressed up in sexy lingerie with the chocolate sauce and whatever else.
If he swung my way, I'd make sure he got as much fun as he wants, chocolate sauce, squirty cream, whatever. 😂😂

• Haha