Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on Britain's Got Talent in a string quartet called Escala...they did pretty well from what I remember. She then met Harry as she was a violinist on a McFly tour.

Why do I know all this? Used to be a massive McFly fan lol

Had to unfollow a while ago...she's much too twee for me, not my cup of tea at all.
I agree, she’s twee and also just seems so smug

Reactions: 1
I also feel like she really trades off her fertility issues and tries to use her experience to claw her way up the insta greasy fame ladder when a) they were clearly rich enough to have ivf the first time and b) she managed to get pregnant naturally second time so not like she really had the worst time in the world 🤷🏻‍♀️
Whether you can afford IVF or not I wouldn’t wish the whole experience on my worst enemy. Being able to afford IVF in the first place is the easiest part of the whole horrid experience. It’s all down hill from there so I feel a bit defensive about the fact you feel she hasn’t had a hard time.
I loved her book and it has given hope to many women, not a fan of her insta and she seems quite stuck up so I unfollowed her a while back.

Reactions: 8
Erm whaaat? Is it Lol?
Yes! She showed a book from her childhood and the inscription was from her Grandma and it said 'To Brittany'! She has mentioned it before. It just sees funny as her family are quite posh and her brothers have posh names so no wonder she went with Izzy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She seems very insecure..? And a little bit 'haha all you silly McFly fans who thought you were gonna marry Harry, I got there first witches hahaha'

Reactions: 5
aww i think Izzy is harmless i remember when Harry first started seeing her on one of their tours as he also slept with my friend during the same tour. i think she just lives an unrealistic life and doesn't realise most people can't do the same things as her because of her privilege but she's definitely harmless

Reactions: 4
I read that her brother couldn't pronounce Brittany and whatever he did say sounded a bit like Izzy...

I used to really like her and the kids are super cute, but I also find her very twee and overly sincere, and all the mindfulness stuff is a bit much. I feel like she should be reading kids' stories on tv in the 50s or something.

that said I wouldn't wish fertility issues on anyone and I think she's done a great job raising awareness and reducing stigma.

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine waking up on your birthday with your mum murdering a violin in your ear!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine waking up on your birthday with your mum murdering a violin in your ear!
To be fair music is obviously a big part of their family as Izzy is from a musical family and Harry plays the drums but yeah, not sure I would want serenading that early in the morning!

They do have cute kids though.

To be fair music is obviously a big part of their family as Izzy is from a musical family and Harry plays the drums but yeah, not sure I would want serenading that early in the morning!

They do have cute kids though.
I wasn't being mean just thought a simple rendition of happy birthday would do. Nice memories to have though 😊

She was on Britain's Got Talent in a string quartet called Escala...they did pretty well from what I remember. She then met Harry as she was a violinist on a McFly tour.
She was in Escala, never knew that. I loved Escala back in the day. They were great.

Reactions: 4
Well Izzy has disappointed me this morning by posting a picture of Kit on the potty 😡 I’d have thought with all her mindfulness she preaches about she’d be mindful of her own child’s privacy, not just hopping on the instamum bandwagon of posting intimate details of your child’s life 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Well Izzy has disappointed me this morning by posting a picture of Kit on the potty 😡 I’d have thought with all her mindfulness she preaches about she’d be mindful of her own child’s privacy, not just hopping on the instamum bandwagon of posting intimate details of your child’s life 🙄
I was just coming to say the same thing!!

Just seen it as well! Oh dear. I didn’t expect that of her, she seems relatively more on the ball than some other insta mums. Why do people feel the need to share this content with strangers?!

She hasn’t been posting much recently so obviously needs some engagement. Seems stupid asking for tips when she’s been through it before with Lola? How old is Kit?

She hasn’t been posting much recently so obviously needs some engagement. Seems stupid asking for tips when she’s been through it before with Lola? How old is Kit?
He was born summer 2017, so approaching 3 years old.

I didn’t know that off hand btw, just in case I’m coming across like a right stalker 😅

Mine are teenagers now but i always started potty training around 2 years as they had to be potty trained before starting Nursery.
I would have thought the start of lockdown was an ideal time to start potty training not nearing the end of lockdown 🤔

He was born summer 2017, so approaching 3 years old.

I didn’t know that off hand btw, just in case I’m coming across like a right stalker 😅
Haha I would have known it was the end of August 2017, only because he was born 6 weeks before my little girl so I’ve always been interested in what he’s doing. We did potty training at the start of lockdown but I wouldn’t have started until I knew she was ready (she literally woke up one morning and asked to wear pants) so I’m guessing he’s just showing signs he’s ready. You’re right about posting for the engagement though, it’ll only have been 2/3 years since Lola did it and I can’t imagine potty training ever changes 😂 was half hoping she’d see sense and delete that picture but clearly not 🙄

• Haha