Ivf_Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand events, but why was she at the tommee tippee one? I thought she used Medela, LTD and glow dreaming? I’m sure I’ve seen her influencing those before.

Reactions: 3
“I feel so bad for the people who have lost babies and don’t have a mum”… but also here’s a pic of me giving birth and shopping for me about to give birth.. ffs. Read the room joannna. 🙄🙄🙄
---
Ooohhh she deleted it!! Hahahah hiiii Joanna!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Most OBs don’t want to deliver until 39 weeks, unless indicated. So perhaps her age may mean a 38 week delivery. She has also done nothing but complain how hard it is now so I would say she is getting close to the scheduled C-section & the shop she has done.

Reactions: 1
Most OBs don’t want to deliver until 39 weeks, unless indicated. So perhaps her age may mean a 38 week delivery. She has also done nothing but complain how hard it is now so I would say she is getting close to the scheduled C-section & the shop she has done.
Well if she thinks it’s hard now… it’s going to be a tit show because things are about to get a lot harder for her! Trust me, im talking from recent experience!

She will probably be fine initially while Nick is home and baby chocolate is a sleepy newborn but she is in for some fun. I will be interested to see if she is open about getting a nanny. She didn’t mention them previously, and except once in the beginning didn’t state the purées she feed Charles was a meal service. She obviously hides some of things she does in order to be “that mum”.

• Haha
She thought little miss would be here by now? You were always booked in for a c section! Gosh you talk so much tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
39 weeks today, reckon she’s booked in for c section today or tomorrow?
(She was 39+1 with Charles)

Reactions: 2
Thank God this is the last bump photo we have to suffer! And little miss 🤮- just say the baby!