Ivf_Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue tattlers

bit back/forth whether a thread needed to be created but the latest of her posting her 16 month old tasting wine. Posting a reel about it and then when it didn’t get views whining about it probably tipped it over

Reactions: 2
I thought the video was odd. 1 don’t need to get your kid to drink booze and 2 the rich ppl flexing of penfolds. Shut up you Fkn loser.

Reactions: 1
Such a bizarre video! I was pretty horrified by them giving the kid wine - she’s so damn anal about everything else, it’s surprising!

That’s a lot of lining scans hey. I recon she’s too old for this now… how old is she? Must be pushing 50?

• Haha
I love that she describes herself as a SAHM when her one year old is in daycare three days a week just because she has appointments and wants to eat macarons alone. Don't you have to have the kid at home with you to qualify for SAHM status, otherwise you're just, I dunno, unemployed with a kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love that she describes herself as a SAHM when her one year old is in daycare three days a week just because she has appointments and wants to eat macarons alone. Don't you have to have the kid at home with you to qualify for SAHM status, otherwise you're just, I dunno, unemployed with a kid?
Yes to this. Needs to get to all those appointments and life admin. Relax babe.

So she’s 48. duck having a newborn at 50. Dear lord. Cue mental breakdown with newborn and Charlie bear lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm semi new to IVF tribe. Was she recently married to her husband? Is that why she's having babies so late in life. Her poor body will be wrecked from two back to back pregnancies. How old is her husband? So she will be like 53 at prep orientation... awks

I'm semi new to IVF tribe. Was she recently married to her husband? Is that why she's having babies so late in life. Her poor body will be wrecked from two back to back pregnancies. How old is her husband? So she will be like 53 at prep orientation... awks
I think they did IVF for years and couldn’t get any healthy embryos… quietly got married at the registry last year… always money flexing but didn’t want a wedding… then went to Malaysia to get donor eggs and here we are ready to go again.
Not sure how old Nick is… similar maybe with the personality of a 12 year old but dresses like a wank at the Portsea polo

• Haha
Nick is much younger, he's 38. I kind of like that she's a decade older, flipping the script of the usual older guy, younger woman, but yeah no idea why she wants to have a newborn and toddler when she's 50 next year.

All she does is whinge about the kid she does have, imagine another 😵💫
she seems like a really lonely empty person.

I just can’t get over that wine reel. Like I get letting your baby sniff wine maybe but encouraging him to drink it and film it to share on social media. WTF.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Been with Nick on and off for years apparently. Struggled to make healthy embryos, used to have a post saying she could never love a baby that was not genetically hers, this changed after her miscarriage or when the NIPT came back as abnormal. They very quietly got married prior to going to Malaysia, probably due to donor laws. Always has undeclared ads including for the clinic she uses in Malaysia.

Been with Nick on and off for years apparently. Struggled to make healthy embryos, used to have a post saying she could never love a baby that was not genetically hers, this changed after her miscarriage or when the NIPT came back as abnormal. They very quietly got married prior to going to Malaysia, probably due to donor laws. Always has undeclared ads including for the clinic she uses in Malaysia.
Yes, knew her quite well back then. Actually made us women who chose to use donor eggs feel real tit about the decision. Now look at this?? A walking hypocrite.

wonder if her mum will keep nick in line whilst the tyrant is away

• Haha
Yes, knew her quite well back then. Actually made us women who chose to use donor eggs feel real tit about the decision. Now look at this?? A walking hypocrite.

wonder if her mum will keep nick in line whilst the tyrant is away
Well she’d already had a meltdown weeks ago because her mum had cut Charles hair

Ugh spending $830 on sunglasses because she felt she had to ... yuck. Have some class and be discreet Joanna. No one likes a bragger

• Wow
Reactions: 3