Ivf_Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give it 2 months before she has a nanny, or at least a night nanny when Charlotte (whatever other C name Nick picked) arrives.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“When you need to do a poo in the toilet”
Hahhahahahahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahhahaahhaahhahahahahaahahahahhaahhahahahahahaahhaahhahahahaahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she looks about 90 here.

also, she says she expects it to be hard in the first 4 to 8 weeks when her little girl arrives…, My baby is 14 weeks old, and I am still in the trenches, 4-8 Weeks is wishful thinking on her part!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She said that despite rumours - they did not gender select but knew the gender before implanting.

bit contradictory

Reactions: 1
Laugh so hard when she posts photos of her and her ‘besties’! She’s delusional, they mock her endlessly

Reactions: 1
Ha ha! I saw that! Not gonna be too upset by someone who can’t even spell arrival! At least the stuff she sent wasn’t lurid pink though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahahahhahahah thought she couldn’t care less about us… and we are “losers”as per her words at her “therapy” session…still reads here though don’t ya granny….👋
Have fun being 50 with a newborn and toddler..
p.s. give Charles some normal food … I wouldn’t eat half the tit you make either🤮

• Haha
If this doesn’t scream “I think I’m better than you”Nothing does. 🙄🙄
“ Charles is in a constant 24 degrees “… ok love get off ya high horse. Ya bleeping idiot.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If this doesn’t scream “I think I’m better than you”Nothing does. 🙄🙄
“ Charles is in a constant 24 degrees “… ok love get off ya high horse. Ya bleeping idiot.
i’m not even sure 24 degrees is safe - seems too warm! just googled it… yep, too warm really, and should only be in 0.5tog at those temps (she uses 1.0tog). not so smart now is she…

Attachments

• Haha