Ivf_Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m not even sure 24 degrees is safe - seems too warm! just googled it… yep, too warm really, and should only be in 0.5tog at those temps (she uses 1.0tog). not so smart now is she…
She’s a moron. An absolute joke of a woman. Her posts scream im better than everyone. How she has any friends or followers is beyond me. I can even stand her stupid whiny posts. Imagine having to put up with that embarrassment on the daily. witch thinks she’s above the world

I can’t wait for the new baby to come, she won’t care then about every grain of rice poor Charles eats or what temperature his room is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“I’ve stopped caring about what Charles eats…”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 delusional 🤦🏼‍♀️. Cue next 10 stories on insta about what Charles eats..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can this thread move so slow?… 🤣🤣
Everyday is literally the same

Good morning with a cup of coffee picture. Thinking about the mummas who's kids are ...m sick, tired, teething, bla bla

Then 5 pictures of Charles eating and a park visit.

So boring. Can't wait 4 the baby to come now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When is this baby coming? I’m honestly waiting with popcorn. She may surprise us though especially if the baby could be considered easy and Nick stays home, and her mum comes over, and Charlie Bear continues to nap, sleep through the night and eat well.

Reactions: 2
I really do think she’s going to struggle.. she says it’s chaotic now with one. It’s really not that chaotic with one just turned two year old.. maybe if they were exceptionally challenging but I don’t think Charles is that.. add in a crying newborn and a toddler that is getting more challenging, that’s chaotic.

I wonder if the mum I see every week at swimming lessons with four children, two who take lessons one after the other and the other two just a toddler and baby, would find a photoshoot with one toddler chaotic 😂. She’s the definition of a first time mum but at a much older age so must be so so so exhausted. She irritates me with how much she goes on about Charles sleep and eating. It’s not “sleep pressure” and “wake windows” anymore love he’s a two year old. She acts like he’s still a newborn but has another baby due asap. I really feel she’s not going to cope well.

lol she won’t cope!! It will be hilarious!! She can’t even cope while Charlie bear doesn’t sleep now. Whinges when she can’t get her “me time” and day naps for herself. Hahahahah good luck Joanna you’ll need it babes. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So aside from the fact that a caesar does not render you completely incapacitated (I’ve had two), there will be her mother, a nanny, Charles still going to childcare, a “hands-on” husband all present at the Melbourne house (not the Portsea holiday house) and she is still asking for meal train volunteers.
Christ on a balance bike from Stonnington Toy Library…

Attachments

• Haha